Ban Thread

sterling

If you have to change my member title to make you feel that you won then go ahead lol what a little kid

Luckily I don't need to come up with my own words to respond to this...

I actually will keep this short cause well…I've already won! How you ask? You talk about me...but all I do is laugh. I irritate you so much.... “Ignore” me all you want but I know what I say gets to you.

I won this years ago and I just keep rubbing it in your face, you can’t contend with me, can’t put up with me because you know that you can’t handle me. I am like that shitty alcoholic parent of the big kid on the playground, I knocked you into the dirt and continue to kick dirt in your face.

All these posts just prove what I am doing is working, hell it’s working better then I planned. Thanks guys, honestly really thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Have a good Easter

Jardy Fucking B

Pretty sad Jardy...actually shame on you Jardy for being so lame. SMH... If you really need to change my member title, sig and so on to make you think you have won then you are one sad human being. I actually feel bad for you right now. It's gonna be okay Jardy, it really will be. Once you hit your late teen years and you start growing hair in places that seem odd maybe just maybe you will actually know how to insult someone and actually make them feel insulted and not make them laugh out loud. But till then continue on with this sad display of "sportsmanship" if you want to enter a battle with me just do it, don't hide behind childish things like changing things on profiles. 

keep it coming Jardy! almighty commish of this league lol really showing your true colours to the new members you are trying to "protect" against my asshole ways. I really am enjoying this. It's like getting into a fist fight with a midget.

Edited by RobbieZ

I'll have you know that despite being an early 20something I still have trouble growing hair in places.  Puberty's a slow process, no need to get personal, man.

And stop saying I'm "hiding" behind childish things.  I'm blatantly displaying childish things.  No hiding.  I can change your member title and be a dick to you all I want.  All you can do is take it like a little bitch before you act out and I end you.

And stop acting like you're the only one getting a giggle out of this.  We're all adults here.  Sterling and the blue crew (including me) are the only reason you're still here right now.  If you really bothered us as much as you like to think you are, you'd be gone. LOL!

I don't need to "start" a battle with you that I've already won.  I'd prefer if you keep up your delusion so I can continue to fuck with and humiliate you.

EDIT: Ooh, a double post.  Someone's mad.

Edited by JardyB10

I'll have you know that despite being an early 20something I still have trouble growing hair in places.  Puberty's a slow process, no need to get personal, man.

And stop saying I'm "hiding" behind childish things.  I'm blatantly displaying childish things.  No hiding.  I can change your member title and be a dick to you all I want.  All you can do is take it like a little bitch before you act out and I end you.

And stop acting like you're the only one getting a giggle out of this.  We're all adults here.  Sterling and the blue crew (including me) are the only reason you're still here right now.  If you really bothered us as much as you like to think you are, you'd be gone. LOL!

I don't need to "start" a battle with you that I've already won.  I'd prefer if you keep up your delusion so I can continue to fuck with and humiliate you.

I will only stop saying you are hiding behind childish things when you actually do. Changing profile shit is like name calling on the play ground, very childish buddy very childish indeed! 

I will not thank you and the "blue crew" so if that's what you are aiming for keep dreaming.

Hahahahaha you won? look at how irritated you are. I am having fun with this and you are so bothered by it and somehow you "won" lol! You do know my goal is to irritate right? 

I will only stop saying you are hiding behind childish things when you actually do. Changing profile shit is like name calling on the play ground, very childish buddy very childish indeed! 

I will not thank you and the "blue crew" so if that's what you are aiming for keep dreaming.

Hahahahaha you won? look at how irritated you are. I am having fun with this and you are so bothered by it and somehow you "won" lol! You do know my goal is to irritate right? 

I know it's childish, it's how I chose to deal with children.

And I'm not, I literally just said I, as a blue member, am not nearly as irritated as you seem to think I am, because if I was, you wouldn't be here.

And yes, Robbie, I won.  I know your goal is to irritate.  If we're being honest, I'm more irritated about everyone else complaining about you than I am with you personally.  So you might have a victory in a sense there.  Except in less than 60 seconds from the time I hit "Post," your new username is going to be "Jardy's Bitch."  I consider that a very small victory.

Make no mistake Robert, you are only here because *I* want you here.  Your attempts at being edgy and your delusional "victories" amuse me.  When I grow tired of you, I will discard you.  This is an undeniable fact.  So speculate as to whether I'm mad or crying or laughing all you want, as long as you're having fun in such a matter that I'm allowed to keep you around, then we'll both be happy.

So enjoy your new name, and have a good one.  My entire family is out this weekend, and I now gotta go eat a delicious turkey meal! :cheers:

I know it's childish, it's how I chose to deal with children.

And I'm not, I literally just said I, as a blue member, am not nearly as irritated as you seem to think I am, because if I was, you wouldn't be here.

And yes, Robbie, I won.  I know your goal is to irritate.  If we're being honest, I'm more irritated about everyone else complaining about you than I am with you personally.  So you might have a victory in a sense there.  Except in less than 60 seconds from the time I hit "Post," your new username is going to be "Jardy's Bitch."  I consider that a very small victory.

Make no mistake Robert, you are only here because *I* want you here.  Your attempts at being edgy and your delusional "victories" amuse me.  When I grow tired of you, I will discard you.  This is an undeniable fact.  So speculate as to whether I'm mad or crying or laughing all you want, as long as you're having fun in such a matter that I'm allowed to keep you around, then we'll both be happy.

So enjoy your new name, and have a good one.  My entire family is out this weekend, and I now gotta go eat a delicious turkey meal! :cheers:

You sir make me laugh and I do mean LAUGH!!! Change my user name all you want it still makes you a little bitch. Oh I find it funny how you say once you get bored you will discard me lol. Once I get bored I will go all out and use all the personal shit I know in one massive post and get myself banned. So sir you hold nothing on me. But if you want to go ahead and think you do, go ahead and think it. The score right now is like Robbie:100 Jardy: 0 I won so long ago it's not even funny. All your little stupid responses are icing on the cake. Keep em coming farmer boy

Hello out there in fucky land, I quite enjoyed my two day ban. I actually will keep this short cause well…I've already won! How you ask? You talk about me in the worst way while I am banned but all I do is laugh. I irritate you so much you guys still talk about me while I am gone. “Ignore” me all you want but I know what I say gets to you.

I won this years ago and I just keep rubbing it in your faces, you can’t contend with me, can’t put up with me because you know that you can’t handle me. I am like that big kid on the playground, I knocked you into the dirt and continue to kick dirt in your face. How many people have said “ignore Robbie and he will go away” You know what? It might actually work! I may not go away because of that but if you stop responding to my posts, threads and all that I will have far less ammo to use on you pathetic people.  Now I will quickly respond to posts that people made while I was gone.

To Jardy all I have to say is you are a commissioner of this “league” and you are publicly attacking a member yeah… new members are going understand that. You call me a horrible troll lol that’s why you made a 4 paragraph post about me. You sound mad/irritated bro. Learn how to hide it, I've been doing this online and in person for years and trust me responses like that are the reason why people like me do this. Yeah… I really don’t get to you. Yeah… that makes sense. Calling me FAS… and all that shit…all I got to say is calling me a FAS will not look good to any new members. You guys claim what I say and do looks bad but maybe you should look at yourself and you’re little band of buddies. Grow up Jardy and grow up fast, this world is filled with people like me. The person you are and who you will be determined by how you deal with people like me. You are a “league” official and saying the shit that you just did makes you look BAD! New members are supposed to look up at you not down! Oh and don’t be full of yourself bro! You aint a big enough fish in the league for me to add you to my hit list.

No Jericho you will never be next, you are not worth the minute it takes to insult you. You are lower than the scum on my shoe.

StevenStamkos you sir got some anger problems! If you let someone online piss you off so much you want to punch a random person then you got issues. I hope you don’t own a gun because then innocent people might get hurt.

Megster… this one actually takes some thought. The funny thing is I got so much personal shit on you it’s not even funny. But you know what? For once I will not cross that line. I will just chalk that post and the other ones after that to you being on your period.

OMG Kendrick actually making sense! I am ego driven? Really? I HAD NO IDEA!

All these posts just prove what I am doing is working, hell it’s working better then I planned. Thanks guys, honestly really thanks from the bottom of my heart I couldn't do this without my faithful fallowing of haters. Kids get Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies on Easter but I get this amazing gift J thanks everyone for making my day! It means a lot to me that you guys continue to give me material to work with.

Have a good Easter

Robbie Fucking Zimmers  

That wasn't short.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

gorlab has been suspended 26 hours for potentially alienating new members.

I don't disagree with his stance or opinion.  This suspension is nothing against him, nor does it invalidate his points or opinions.

But I will not tolerate the sort of approach that discourages our new members from being active and getting involved with the league.  His message was circumstantial and potentially misleading.  I'm disappointed that many of our members were willing to overlook this just because his points were valid and he's helping bring positive changes.  I'm fine with being abrasive to get your message across.  I literally called Percy Miller an unhelpful pussy when he retired.  But there's a line, and I feel like it was crossed, and I feel the need to remind everyone that the ends DOES NOT always justify the means. And if they do, then maybe just make the means so they don't involve misleading our new members.

To further illustrate this action, I will turn to a story from the greatest thing of all time:

During Robert's Rebellion in the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin, Stannis Baratheon was charged with holding his brother's castle of Storm's End whilst being sieged by the Tyrell's.  He held out for a ridiculously long time, and people in the castle were literally on the verge of starving to death.  Had that happened, that castle would have been taken, the Tyrell host would have no longer been tied up there and would have proceeded to some key battles, and the Rebellion would have likely been lost. As a result, a disturbing amount of people would have been burnt to death.  However, a smuggler by the name of Davos of Flea Bottom was able smuggle a shitload of food into the castle, primarily onions.  This gave the men of the castle enough rations to hold out for the rest of the Rebellion, and the war was won.

Afterward, Stannis awarded Davos with a knighthood and a lordship with a choice plot of land.  He was henceforth known as Ser Davos Seaworth, and he is just the greatest fucking dude ever.

HOWEVER, Stannis Baratheon is a truly just man, and does not believe a good deed washes out the bad.  Davos was a convicted smuggler, who had worked with pirates and did all sorts of shady shit his whole life.  For this, Stannis removed all his fingers up to the knuckle on his left hand, save his thumb, as is a form of punishment for someone in his trade.

The moral of the story here is that gorlab has some great points and is a swell enough guy to deserve a lot of praise.  But I'm cutting off his fucking fingers because THAT THREAD WAS FUCKING STUPID.

Jardy out.

JardyB10 is being suspended 24 hours and one week of earning points for being excessively dickish to Percy Miller.  Though I maintain I strongly disagree with his actions, I just blew up like a fucking idiot, and never fully realized it until now.

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Devise22 has been suspended from posting for 25 hours for letting me down. VHL Awards Ceremony hosting contract torn up with Laichly Rift's Pajodcast as we sign a better deal with Blades of Steel.

Laich this if you feel justice is served.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

@punkhippie has been suspended 20 hours for uncalled for personal attacks.

I know not everyone gets along, and disagreements or arguments will happen. But there's no need to aim to cut deep. If you care about this league you'll smarten up and learn to treat others with at least some respect.

• 1 month later...

@Gudnason aka PunkHippie aka Anderson has been permanently banned until further notice. The Blue Team is deliberating on the long term nature of this punishment, but given that he has repeatedly crossed the line, has attacked multiple members as well as pursued with a specific member. He has been talked to and asked to clean it up several times, so this ban is absolutely within reason. 

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

@boubabi has been suspended 48 hours for derogatory and inflammatory comments toward other members as well as causing members to leave the site. He has been talked to on many occasions and has claimed no responsibility for his actions or their consequences. Upon completion of this suspension if he wishes to return to the league he may do so.