People of Vancouver and Toronto

Victor

• Admin

I am returning to the old stomping ground of Vancouver after a near 10 year absence this Saturday and staying for just over a week, then stopping over in Toronto on the way back for 4 days from the 2nd October.

Don't have much of a plan other than meeting some people I know and doing some basic sight seeing so open to anyone willing to meet me in person. As @eaglesfan036 can attest I am not as scary irl.

Lemme know x

7 minutes ago, Victor said:

I am returning to the old stomping ground of Vancouver after a near 10 year absence this Saturday and staying for just over a week, then stopping over in Toronto on the way back for 4 days from the 2nd October.

Don't have much of a plan other than meeting some people I know and doing some basic sight seeing so open to anyone willing to meet me in person. As @eaglesfan036 can attest I am not as scary irl.

Lemme know x

come to Vancouver island better sights and food

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

I haven't been to Victoria since 2002 hahaha maybe I should.

lots of whales in the area right now if your into that. Im in Victoria everyday from 6am-3:30pm so if you want to go get lunch or something let me know.

5 hours ago, Victor said:

From what I hear Toronto is a boring place. And the guy I was meeting in Toronto I'm meeting in Vancouver anyway.

Depends on what you're into. In Ottawa, it's all shawarma this, beaver tail that, fire Melnyk, our team sucks...

I'd say let's meet up in Toronto, but I'm leaving for vacation myself the next day, and I don't think I'd be able to make it work on the 2nd.

@Victor don't give me those puppy dog eyes!

Edited by Quik

• Admin
1 hour ago, Quik said:

Depends on what you're into. In Ottawa, it's all shawarma this, beaver tail that, fire Melnyk, our team sucks...

I'd say let's meet up in Toronto, but I'm leaving for vacation myself the next day, and I don't think I'd be able to make it work on the 2nd.

@Victor don't give me those puppy dog eyes!

I actually fly in on the 1st ;)

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Fuck Toronto and Vancouver, come hang out in NS with the blue team. Maybe your allure could bring @Will to the big city haha

I need to check how long/much does it take to get to Montreal/Quebec but I feel like you guys are a bit too far haha.

4 hours ago, Victor said:

I actually fly in on the 1st ;)

I need to check how long/much does it take to get to Montreal/Quebec but I feel like you guys are a bit too far haha.

gonna come to vic?

• Admin
1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

gonna come to vic?

Probably, I need to sort out meeting quite a few people from the scary place called real life. :P But I have like a week to play with and will know sooner than later.

15 minutes ago, Victor said:

Probably, I need to sort out meeting quite a few people from the scary place called real life. :P But I have like a week to play with and will know sooner than later.

well give me a heads up when you know ;) 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Victor said:

No other takers other than the good man @Beaviss? I always thought we had a load of people in Vancouver.

We did at one time but most are gone. I think @Beaviss and @Kendrick we’re the last couple.

RIP @Sandro

11 hours ago, Victor said:

No other takers other than the good man @Beaviss? I always thought we had a load of people in Vancouver.

5 hours ago, Beaviss said:

@DollarAndADream also is a vancouverite

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

We did at one time but most are gone. I think @Beaviss and @Kendrick we’re the last couple.

RIP @Sandro

Yep, I'm a Vancouverite too. Also @Kesler, but who knows where he is.