RSJ Focused on Improvement/Playoff Success

Advantage

Ryan Sullivan Jr. signed with the Las Vegas Aces just the other week and has already played twelve games with the team.  So far in twelve games, Sullivan Jr. has recorded five points and has been a +6 on the ice with 15 hits and 6 blocked shots.  All of this despite the fact that he is only playing eleven minutes per game as the fifth defender on the team, a role that could change in the playoffs.

“I am just really happy to be playing in the VHLM.  I feel I am showing some steady improvement and I just want to continue being successful in the development of my game.  I feel I have a lot of work to do but I also feel I am in an excellent environment for my game.”

Sullivan Jr., who will be a sought after player in the upcoming S63 VHLM Draft, will likely be playing a much more important role next season, but has his eyes on just helping the team out.

“I’m not worried about playing less minutes.  I know I am much younger than a lot of the players in this league and I have a long way to go in my development.  So far I feel I have made a positive impact on this team and I just want to continue doing so as we enter the playoffs in search for a Founder’s Cup."