Oslo Storm GM (VHLM)

Banackock

I'd love to be a GM, obviously, but with the wave of jobs I recently got (VHLM Mag Writer, WJC Commish, Updater), I feel like I'm hogging them and should leave some for other new members.

Still throwing my name in the hat, though, but I would not be mad if you pass on me.

While not open as long as some want, I believe an ample amount of time has been given considering if someone were to be hired, they’d have to be active enough to apply within a specific amount of time here. We want the transition to go quick and smooth, thus, a decision has been made.

Congrats to @Trifecta. I, as I’m sure the GM’s too, look forward to working with you. 

@.sniffuM @Will @Beketov

• Banackock unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads-up, @diamond_ace. Does that mean you want me out of Ottawa?

Anyway, just as last time, I'd love to be the new Oslo's GM. I think I've proven my commitment with Ottawa's AGM job, but I think I'm ready to take the next step and be a fulltime GM.

12 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Thanks for the heads-up, @diamond_ace. Does that mean you want me out of Ottawa?

Anyway, just as last time, I'd love to be the new Oslo's GM. I think I've proven my commitment with Ottawa's AGM job, but I think I'm ready to take the next step and be a fulltime GM.

It means I know you're as high in Ottawa as you'll be, since I'm not stepping down anytime soon, so I want you to have an opportunity with Oslo that you don't have with Ottawa.

Hello. I'd love to have the GM job. I would be super committed to the team and I always try to inspire. I may need a bit of training but my own GM @ShawnGlade who, if you don't already know him, is a super nice person has offered to help as you can see. I have done many Franchise Mode Games in EA's NHL series so I know what being a GM is about and it is my favourite thing about hockey. I am even thinking of maybe becoming a hockey GM in real life. I would be super keen to get the job and I am super active and commited and I will do whatever necessary to become a GM. If you don't choose me, I would love to be assistant GM for Oslo or any other team that wants to hire me. I hope you take me into consideration, but if not, that's OK, i'll just keep trying until I get a job.