Claimed:Interview: New GM of Vasteras

d3vilsfire

Cap here again. This time I am interviewing new VHLM GM of the Vasteras IK J20, Bruce Wayne.

Good Evening Mr. Wayne! Congrats on your hiring.

“Thanks Cap! I have been looking to obtain the role as a GM for a long time, and now I finally get to with Vasteras.”

dsc_0831.jpg

That’s great. There is a rumor that ex-GM Sterling is still on Vasteras’ staff as an Assistant GM. Is this true?

“Very much so Cap. Sterling is here to guide me through my first season, helping me if I need advice on a trade, drafting, or FA additions.”

That is awfully kind of him. Talking about trades, my source has told me that you have already made your first trade. Is this true?

“Wow Cap. I am surprised that got leaked. But yes, I have made my first unofficial trade as trades can not be submitted until after playoffs.”

bruce-wayne2.jpg

Interesting. Would you care to disclose what is being moved?

“All I am saying is that it is only a draft pick exchange.”

Oh, so Triton Jackson is not being traded?

“No, I did not say that.”

So he is traded?

“I did not say that either. All I am going to say is that Season 37 is not the season Vasteras is going to make a major push to win, so I would prefer to give Jackson a chance of winning and help Vasteras improve for Season 38.”

All right, now what about the rumor of the possible relocation of the team?

“That rumor is accurate as there are discussions of Vasteras moving.”

Why and where?

“Why is Vasteras moving? Well we feel that we are casted in the shadow of the Vasteras Iron Eagles who are from the VHL and they drawl all the attention. We do not want to be the second team here in Vasteras, as the market does not seem to support both teams.  So where are we possibly going? Sydney, Australia was a place I wanted to relocate the team, but the board of directors scratched that from the list of viable places to move this franchise. The relocation of the team must still be in Europe, so maybe England, Russia, Italy, or Spain. I am not 100% where we will end up, but fans should definitely expect a franchise move coming up.”

ostra_hamnen.jpg

So though you are a VHLM GM, your first job was being the agent of rising star Konstantin Azhishchenkov. How will you becoming a GM affect his growth, and is Vasteras looking to acquire him?

“My managing duties should have little to no affect on him because I am his agent first and GM second. I personally will be quite busy and will have a lot on my plate, but KJA should not feel it. And I have no current or future plans of acquiring him. The feeling is mutual between us because we both think it does not help the team or his personal growth for both him and I to work for the same team. Also, there is a 99% chance that KJA is taken with the second overall pick, the Turku Outlaws, in the VHLM Dispersal Draft.”

Well that’s all the time we have Mr. Wayne. It was a pleasure talking with you and Good Luck!

“Thanks Cap, you too!”

Word Count: 552

Edited by d3vilsfire

Content: 3/3 - Well, no wonder Blade was fired so quickly: they were hiring the goddamned Batman.

Grammar: 1.75/2 - Some silly stuff that you'll catch next time!

Good Evening = Good evening
until after playoffs = until after the playoffs
we are casted = we are cast (Yeah, English is a weird language.)
they drawl all the attention = they draw all the attention
KJA is taken with the second overall pick, the Turku Outlaws = KJA is taken with the second overall pick by the Turku Outlaws
Good Luck = good luck

Appearance: 1/1 - What the hell is that right next to Bruce's right eye? It's incredibly distracting.

Overall: 5.75/6 - It's simple. We kill the Vasteras.

Content: 3/3 - Well, no wonder Blade was fired so quickly: they were hiring the goddamned Batman.

Grammar: 1.75/2 - Some silly stuff that you'll catch next time!

Good Evening = Good evening
until after playoffs = until after the playoffs
we are casted = we are cast (Yeah, English is a weird language.)
they drawl all the attention = they draw all the attention
KJA is taken with the second overall pick, the Turku Outlaws = KJA is taken with the second overall pick by the Turku Outlaws
Good Luck = good luck

Appearance: 1/1 - What the hell is that right next to Bruce's right eye? It's incredibly distracting.

Overall: 5.75/6 - It's simple. We kill the Vasteras.

Who is Batman? I am Bruce Wayne... The most eligible bachelor in Gotham.. who decided to take over a team in Europe.

Dont worry about it ;) 

Sorry for the grammar issues.. i wrote it on paper and then typed it on here.. forgot to grammar check it...

Content: 3/3 - Congrats on the job!  I enjoyed having you in Yukon for the short time you were my assistant. Looks like your time as GM is already off to an exciting start as you already have potential trades going on. Best of luck to you except for when you play Yukon :P

Grammar: 1.75/2 - The Flannel man got this.

Appearance: 1/1

Overall: 5.75/6

Final: 6/6

• 2 weeks later...