Sullivan Jr. - Contemplates Brand Options/Eyes the Upcoming Draft

Advantage

Ryan Sullivan Jr. – Contemplates Brand Options/Eyes the Upcoming Draft

Ryan Sullivan Jr. is looking at what brands he could potentially join up with many ideas being floated around.  With brands like Stucked and Tordahl Airways announced as potentials, Sullivan Jr. had this to say on the options: “I haven’t really thought too much about it, but I’m definitely going to keep an eye on it.  I feel that’s a bigger decision to make when the actual official brands are announced and I’ll probably see what players go to each brand.  There are some players I model myself after that could find their ways to brands interested in me, which could make them more attractive options.”

Additionally, despite a Founders Cup run coming up, it seems that the focus of Sullivan Jr’s camp is on the upcoming draft and what team will set him up for the best future and the best draft season possible.  “Yeah I think we definitely have a focus on that.  First thing’s first I want to impress all the VHLM teams with a great cup run and then from there, I can maybe start looking at the draft and where I could land.  I didn’t have much interest from teams in the contract offering stage but I think with a good run I may draw some interest in the first or second rounds.”