Semi-Finals 1, GM 4: Wranglers vs. Bears

VHL Games

• Will changed the title to Semi-Finals 1, GM 4: Wranglers vs. Bears
  • Commissioner
2 hours ago, Bushito said:

lol, it’s clear as fuck the settings for playoffs are completely different than regular season.

I assure you they aren’t. At least nothing we can change. It’s long since been wondered if STHS does weird shit on the backend in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I assure you they aren’t. At least nothing we can change. It’s long since been wondered if STHS does weird shit on the backend in the playoffs.

Exactly. Look how often a 3-1 series ends with 3 straight wins from an underdog 

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, der meister said:

I’m pretty sure there’s a secrete underdog slider that it kicks into high gear for the playoffs or something.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Average under 2 GAA all season and 5 in the playoffs, pretty dumb

Welcome to what I call the Holik Hell. Great in the regular season, crap in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Welcome to what I call the Holik Hell. Great in the regular season, crap in the playoffs.

Yeah my two players have as much TPE as that whole team combined pretty much, If we lose this and people tell me it's just the way STHS I'll 100% believe it's rigged

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah my two players have as much TPE as that whole team combined pretty much, If we lose this and people tell me it's just the way STHS I'll 100% believe it's rigged

Well you’re really putting the league in a great position then. Basically saying we rig it for you or you’ll complain that we did it for us.

Rigging a series we’re fully expecting to lose really isn’t worth the effort required, trust me. It’s not like we can just click a button that says “make this team win”. @Will has better things to do with his time than sim for 3 hours to make sure that Seattle gets 1 win. If he were doing so I highly doubt Sterling would have over a 4 GAA.

You have to consider that TPE hasn’t meant that much all season and you’re going up against 2/3 of the league’s top scorers. It’s not like you guys can’t score, you are, we’re just scoring more which is exactly in line with what the regular season told us was possible.

I still fully expect to lose, I’m just really enjoying that we’re making it close. On paper you should destroy us instantly but on paper doesn’t tend to work out in the VHL playoffs.

7 hours ago, Bushito said:

It's not rigged man STHS just sucks as a simming program.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Well you’re really putting the league in a great position then. Basically saying we rig it for you or you’ll complain that we did it for us.

Rigging a series we’re fully expecting to lose really isn’t worth the effort required, trust me. It’s not like we can just click a button that says “make this team win”. @Will has better things to do with his time than sim for 3 hours to make sure that Seattle gets 1 win. If he were doing so I highly doubt Sterling would have over a 4 GAA.

You have to consider that TPE hasn’t meant that much all season and you’re going up against 2/3 of the league’s top scorers. It’s not like you guys can’t score, you are, we’re just scoring more which is exactly in line with what the regular season told us was possible.

I still fully expect to lose, I’m just really enjoying that we’re making it close. On paper you should destroy us instantly but on paper doesn’t tend to work out in the VHL playoffs.

It takes 3 minutes not 3 hours to do a resim so I'm not sure what you're getting at there. As far as you having the top scorers in the league, Yeah that happens every time one or two players that are decent play on a shit team. If Cast played on Calgary he would have like 98 points because the team is stacked and we have more mouths to feed. TPE hasn't meant much? We have a 60-9-3 Record with a 163 Goal differential I'd say it mattered a shit ton. Lets look through the portal history and see the last time a team had that many wins or that good of goal differential, oh never... well it only goes to S58, lets go look at S57 on the site, oh the Reign did manage 60 wins that season so only five seasons I guess. I wonder how they did in the playoffs? Oh well look at that, they walked through the playoffs to a championship. So the regular season told you that you could score more? That's weird since we had 304 goals and you had 280. Maybe it's the 2 defenders you have at a combined 430 TPE? One of the two has 82 TPE? Goals against on the season is 254 to our 141, bahahaha. We went 8-1-1 against the Bears this season meaning you won one game in regulation and one in overtime all season while being outscored 49-27. Whatever you thought the regular season told you, it's a farce.

37 minutes ago, Tyler said:

It's not rigged man STHS just sucks as a simming program.

I have the program, v1 and all and it doesn't suck this bad. We went 8-1-1 on this team over the season outscoring them 49-27

12 hours ago, der meister said:

I will research this later, I'd bet 1 series in 20-25