Semi-Finals 1, GM 4: Wranglers vs. Bears

VHL Games

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

False. They never score 140+ points... 

Our team outscores the Bears by 24 goals on the season, 22 when we played each other, it's just more mouths to feed, we fucking destroyed you guys in every way possible this season 8-1-1

13 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Our team outscores the Bears by 24 goals on the season, 22 when we played each other, it's just more mouths to feed, we fucking destroyed you guys in every way possible this season 8-1-1

1. The amount of bitter in salt you’re throwing is incredible.

2. I didn’t say you shouldn’t win, nor did I say we should win. The only one pissing and crying and saying anything is you.. lol

Calgary should hands down win - unless they’re not capitalizing on certain shit maybe. 

I commented on mediocre players doing doing great when great players do good on better teams. I mean.. maybe. You see it and can use Martinov as an example.. but can you really claim that with 145+ point seasons.. that’s a little higher up and maybe even something you can say you’ve done never with all your “great but underachieving” players.

Calgary should win. It’s crazy to even think we stole 2 games. 100%. But the amount you’re crying is hilarious. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Bushito said:

It takes 3 minutes not 3 hours to do a resim so I'm not sure what you're getting at there.

If you were nearly as dominant over us as you think you are, it would certainly take more than 1 re-sim to get us wins; it would take several. Combine that with trying to keep the results of the other series not tampered with and you’d have plenty of time wasted.

Like Bana said, by all means you should be winning this and absolutely no one on Seattle is expecting to take it. We were expecting to get swept. However we learned from how your regular season went and decided to play to our strengths, clearly it’s working. It probably shouldn’t be but STHS is weird sometimes. People have been claiming “rigged” for ages but there’s never been any proof because the fact is that no commish would willingly put the entire league at risk just to win a season. I get that you’re looking at a team with both commishes that you should be stomping and seeing a tied series so your brain goes straight to we’re cheating but seriously, a continental cup isn’t worth tanking the entire league over. No one has rigged anything, the engine is just doing what it does best; being random AF.

13 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If you were nearly as dominant over us as you think you are, it would certainly take more than 1 re-sim to get us wins; it would take several. Combine that with trying to keep the results of the other series not tampered with and you’d have plenty of time wasted.

Like Bana said, by all means you should be winning this and absolutely no one on Seattle is expecting to take it. We were expecting to get swept. However we learned from how your regular season went and decided to play to our strengths, clearly it’s working. It probably shouldn’t be but STHS is weird sometimes. People have been claiming “rigged” for ages but there’s never been any proof because the fact is that no commish would willingly put the entire league at risk just to win a season. I get that you’re looking at a team with both commishes that you should be stomping and seeing a tied series so your brain goes straight to we’re cheating but seriously, a continental cup isn’t worth tanking the entire league over. No one has rigged anything, the engine is just doing what it does best; being random AF.

I'm not going to go and say Will's cheating but your argument is so laughable it's not even funny. load and sim, load and sim until you get the results you want it wouldn't take long. Also who would give a shit about the integrity of the other series if you were rigging, it would be at whatever it is. Also, there is no risk because there is absolutely no way to prove anything.