Trying to guess your favourite player

Victor

• Admin
9 hours ago, Green said:

It was O' Malley Victor, I indeed loved Lebeau, but my orange furball was one of my favorite sim league player ever in any league :)

Ah damn thought you wouldn't be so basic. :PCan't blame you though, if I had O'Malley he'd be my favourite by a distance. Maybe Cast can come close....

1 hour ago, BOOM™ said:

Do me... but not the aliases! 

Excellent idea this. 

So I'd have to guess one of Boomchenko, Tordahl, and Koenig so Tordahl? Also the best but really good at his peak and played for some good teams.

26 minutes ago, Victor said:

Ah damn thought you wouldn't be so basic. :PCan't blame you though, if I had O'Malley he'd be my favourite by a distance. Maybe Cast can come close....

hehe, cant blame you as he was a close second, but with Lebeau I was a bit frustrated about the lost finals. Guess O' Malley made up for that :)

And just continue your pace, Cast can easily beat my stats, my sophomore season was horrible, so you can even get a bigger points lead over him

I believe in you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin
Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

no explanation why or anything wow

All your other players are shit ?

Nah got a happy vibe from then, pretty sure it was the only player you stuck all the way through with. I mean could also be Gretzky but Muller seemed like more fun.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

All your other players are shit ?

Nah got a happy vibe from then, pretty sure it was the only player you stuck all the way through with. I mean could also be Gretzky but Muller seemed like more fun.

:fackyou:

i mean you're not wrong. but yea Muller was the only one i really did stick all the way through with. won a cup. jumped from team to team putting up good stats. was a lot of fun. maybe i should do that again