Las Vegas Aces GM Opening (VHLM)

Banackock

Unfortunately, @jacobaa19 has decided to step away from his position to focus on schooling and such. We appreciate your time and effort you placed into the role and league.

With that being said, the LVA GM role is open for the takings. Please apply by posting here! 

Pay = 2 TPE/Week

Thanks. :veg:

@Members

Edited by Banackock

When creating this, my mind slipped that Vegas had @Jubo07. I just wanted the thread up ASAP so the resolution and transition was quick! 

With that being said, and watching him blossom as a new member and in the Assistant GM role, I’m happy to announce @Jubo07 will be taking over the role as Vegas GM. 

We all look forward to working with you and good luck!  You’ve earned the role extremely well. :cheers: 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

When creating this, my mind slipped that Vegas had @Jubo07. I just wanted the thread up ASAP so the resolution and transition was quick! 

With that being said, and watching him blossom as a new member and in the Assistant GM role, I’m happy to announce @Jubo07 will be taking over the role as Vegas GM. 

We all look forward to working with you and good luck!  You’ve earned the role extremely well. :cheers: 

Thank you! Looking forward to the new season ahead. Lots is going to change in Vegas and I can't wait to get started.

I will be making a separate post for members to apply for the AGM position.

8 minutes ago, McWolf said:

You deserve that job @Jubo07. I wanna GM at some point, but this job was yours from the moment it was available. Good luck in the upcoming seasons!

Get your foot in the door and apply for the AGM position. You'd be a top contender to say the least.