S62 World Cup GM's

Devise

Good day. The World Cup is slated to happen this off-season. I'll have spreadsheets and lists up for eligible players in a few days. But we do need GM's to fill the roles of the Countries.

We are looking for the GM's for the following teams.

Canada

USA

Scandinavia

Western Europe

World

Mercenaries

In most instances players will be eligible based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries which the GM will be allowed to select roster spots from any country, however their player pool will be based on whose left after the other GM's have selected. 

Things To Consider:

- A small TPE payment will be awarded to General Managers, providing an extra incentive for those thinking about applying for the role. 

- Primarily, we will be looking to have teams represented by General Managers that own players of the same nationality. 

- If you're someone with no previous management experience in the VHL, then a role as World Cup General Manager is a great way to introduce you to the basic concepts of managing a team.

Feel free to post your application here, just state which team your applying for. I'll leave this open for several days before naming the GM's. Apply now! 

Edited by Devise

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

I’ll put my name in for Team World. I know i said I retired from WC GMing but I wouldn’t mind grabbing one more gold. 

Willing to team up with someone new.

@oilmandan Care to team up with me for World? Ill let you have pay on one condition.. I'm 1A and you're 1B :P 

On 9/29/2018 at 5:50 PM, Jubo07 said:

Applying for Team Canada.

It would be an honor to be granted GM of Canada following my successful go as Team Canada’s WJC GM.

I would like to be Assistant GM of Canada, if that's a thing.

3 minutes ago, Cornflakers said:

I would like to be Assistant GM of Canada, if that's a thing.

I second that, only for Western Europe. I want to get a bit of a handle on this GMing thing, and my WJC experiment didn't go so well. I want to see if I actually did something wrong or if my team just let me down.

23 minutes ago, Enorama said:

I second that, only for Western Europe. I want to get a bit of a handle on this GMing thing, and my WJC experiment didn't go so well. I want to see if I actually did something wrong or if my team just let me down.

Can we co-GM? One last ride together towards the sunset before we get drafted under different skies and become rivals again next season.

Bump to this. Would like to get this closed tomorrow if possible. With @Bushito offering to take any team (likely Mercenaries) we still don't have any applicants for Scandinavia. Apply here please, lets fill this up. 

Alright GM's hired, I went with a couple people who weren't on their native teams due to lack of applications. But here are your GM's for the World Cup.

Team Canada - @Jubo07

Team USA - @ShawnGlade

Team Scandinavia - @hedgehog337

Team Western Europe - @McWolf

Team World - @Banackock

Team Mercenaries - @Bushito

You can all find the eligibility list in the S62 forum. Your roster can be announced and posted in the respective nation forums. If you have any roster issues or questions just hit me up. Thanks for your interest and let's have a good World Cup all! 

As a note GM's, remember that your rosters need to be no bigger than 6 forwards, 4 defenders and 2 goalies. So make sure you stick with the 6/4/2 roster size. Thanks!

Edited by Devise

2 minutes ago, Enorama said:

@McWolf ?

Although apparently, I'm not eligible for Western Europe's roster, I'll still piggyback on your GMing if you'll let me.

Yeah the non US/Canada Country listings for the team is in the Create a Player section. But here they are. 

Team Scandinavia (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland)

Team Western Europe (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Germany)

Team World (All other countries) 

As Slovenia you fall in Team World.