S63 Draft Lottery + Future Lottery Changes

Beketov

• Commissioner

S63 VHL Draft Lottery

Saturday, September 29th, 8PM EST

Before we get to the big show, I would like to formally announce that the lottery is changing as of next season (does not affect this lottery and was decided before this lottery). Since we feel it’s not entirely fair to have a team that made the playoffs having the same odds as teams that didn’t towards getting the first overall pick, the odds starting next season will be as follows:

8th: 30%

7th: 30%

6th: 30%

WC: 10%

This way the non-playoff teams will retain even odds at first overall but the team who lost in the WC round, while still having a shot, will have decreased odds. Assuming a 2nd random number is required (for example if the 8th place team takes the first drawing) odds will return to even for all teams with the subsequent draws.

With that out of the way, let’s get to the Draft lottery for Season 63!

Results

VHL DRAFT ORDER

1st - :rig:

2nd - :hel:

3rd - :nya:

4th - :tor:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance to Win the 1st Overall Pick

:hel: - 25%

:nya: - 25%

:tor: - 25%

:rig: - 25% 

Chance to Win the 2nd Overall Pick

:hel: - 75%

:nya: - 8.33%

:tor: - 8.33%

:rig: - 8.33% 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Managers

:hel: - @Quik

:nya: - @Spade18

:tor: - @DollarAndADream

:rig: - @hedgehog337

• Commissioner
Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Hahahha

Hey that was my reaction too! Literally, like watch the video if you haven’t haha. I couldn’t contain myself. At least Quebec wasn’t involved, @Beaviss would have been pissed. Plus it’s a deep draft so first overall doesn’t mean a huge advantage. Still though.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Hey that was my reaction too! Literally, like watch the video if you haven’t haha. I couldn’t contain myself. At least Quebec wasn’t involved, @Beaviss would have been pissed. Plus it’s a deep draft so first overall doesn’t mean a huge advantage. Still though.

Hmmmm.....I believe Riga may need defense as well. Also Chris said he wanted to play with me again this run. Hmmmm....... also triple hmmm to me because I'm thinking 64 draft not 63. Whoops. 

Edited by Devise