League Mock Draft: Season 63 - 1st Overall

Tagger

S63 VHL Draft  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So since there's a significant amount of hype for this draft and the teams that own the first six picks for the VHL Draft are now confirmed, I figured I'd try something a bit different by having a league-wide Mock Draft! Every day from now till draft day, I'll be putting up a poll that's open for around 24 hours asking you who you think will go with the pick mentioned in the post. The player that generates the most votes will be considered selected and we'll move on to the following pick and hopefully by draft time, we'll at least have a first round's worth of league-selected players! For selecting players for the poll, I will set the following paramaters:

1st-4th Overall: Within 100 TPE of highest TPE candidate

5th onwards Within 50 TPE (Plus Players included in previous polls but >50 TPE behind)

For each pick, I'll also give a breakdown of the team that owns the pick so if you're someone who likes picking players who fit a more prominent need rather than BPA, you can do so!

So, time for first overall, the Riga Reign!

Projected Line-up (Current TPE Totals)

C - Podrick Cast (579)

C - Mikka Pajari (254)

LW - Leph Twinger (464)

LW - Ryuu Crimson (302)

RW - Edwin Preencarnacion (542)

D - Shawn Glade (253)

D - Dylan Nguyen (223)

D - Paolo Nano (176)

G - Kallis Kriketers (260)

G - Arvid Aamo (189)

Could easily trade Crimson for a dman and draft..... Borwinn ;)

Not that I’m being bias or anything of the sort.

Edited by Jubo07

Closing this a bit earlier than 24 hours so that it makes it a more manageable time for me to post future installments. 

The league projects the first pick in the Season 63 draft to be RYAN KASTELIC @Enorama

Polling Results: Ryan Kastelic (7), Julian Borwinn (2), Joseph McWolf (2)