Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 73 - El Gen-Jericho The Return

Devise

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/99807103/file.html

JERICHO IS BACK! We joke, we try out a new intro, we cover the quest from a few weeks back and issue a new one for all our listeners. We come up with a new name for people who follow the Pajodcast. We cover playoff action, the ban, dabble on the draft, and then wrap it all up in a bow of shout outs. 

If you click the link and then wait for it to buffer and then hit play, you will hear it. That is all. Oh and the gif that Kesler sent us for all to critique as we did. 

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Just started listening, looking forward to another great episode... But Chris, is there any chance you could get a new mic or work on your audio quality another way? You are really hard to understand sometimes even though you are a good bit louder than Devise and Jericho. Or am I the only one having this problem?

Just started listening, looking forward to another great episode... But Chris, is there any chance you could get a new mic or work on your audio quality another way? You are really hard to understand sometimes even though you are a good bit louder than Devise and Jericho. Or am I the only one having this problem?

No it sounded like he was deepthroating the mike

Man Chris, getting audio advice for Podcasts from Kesler........

If you have ever been on Xbox chat or PlayStation chat, you would know that all you have to do is move the mic away from the mouth...... very simple...

If you have ever been on Xbox chat or PlayStation chat, you would know that all you have to do is move the mic away from the mouth...... very simple...

Kesler. You realize there are multiple types of microphones correct? Meaning, some are not physically able to be "moved" away from the mouth. In the case of Chris, his microphone is built into his laptop. The issue is his audio is simply too high so when he talks it distorts. I've just been to lazy to fiddle with him to get the audio down as it goes off and on with and without issues at times. Generally his microphone is too sensitive to how quick jumps in sound. Which most built in crappy mics on the laptop are. 

Also you missed the joke ENTIRELY. As you seem to do, since you are after all infantile in intelligence. You recorded a podcast with the worst audio ever, thus the joke....because Chris was getting advice from literally the worst person for audio on podcasts on this site.

But hey, keep up the hard work champ. You'll get em next time you go getter! :P 

Kesler. You realize there are multiple types of microphones correct? Meaning, some are not physically able to be "moved" away from the mouth. In the case of Chris, his microphone is built into his laptop. The issue is his audio is simply too high so when he talks it distorts. I've just been to lazy to fiddle with him to get the audio down as it goes off and on with and without issues at times. Generally his microphone is too sensitive to how quick jumps in sound. Which most built in crappy mics on the laptop are. 

Also you missed the joke ENTIRELY. As you seem to do, since you are after all infantile in intelligence. You recorded a podcast with the worst audio ever, thus the joke....because Chris was getting advice from literally the worst person for audio on podcasts on this site.

Not even going to respond to such an obscured and outrageous statement.

I see what you guys do when I'm not a guest.

I'd love to move the Mic built into my laptop and earbuds away from my mouth but ya know..

If it makes you feel better we can let you on the podcast given your excellent podcasting expertise.

I'll play around with it and see if I can adjust the volume.  I'm not buying a new headset unless the league wants to use donation money cause I am a broke ass bitch.

Edited by Advantage

Phones are awful for podcast quality and it also doesn't allow me to use my laptop for researching while doing the podcast.

You can have it on speakers or get a cheap headphone so you will still be able to be on your laptop while doing the Pajodcast. It can't be much worse than it is now, at least to me it makes the cast less enjoyable so if there is any chance you can get access to a headset/mic, that would be greatly appreciated. You can get one of those things for like $5 anyway if I'm not mistaken.