Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 73 - El Gen-Jericho The Return

Devise

You can have it on speakers or get a cheap headphone so you will still be able to be on your laptop while doing the Pajodcast. It can't be much worse than it is now, at least to me it makes the cast less enjoyable so if there is any chance you can get access to a headset/mic, that would be greatly appreciated. You can get one of those things for like $5 anyway if I'm not mistaken.

I'd rather play with the settings.

Not interested in using my phone for a podcast.  There is ways to fix it without buying things.  This is the first podcast it has ever been an issue.

I'd rather play with the settings.

Not interested in using my phone for a podcast.  There is ways to fix it without buying things.  This is the first podcast it has ever been an issue.

Are you sure? It has been bugging me for some time now, but maybe I'm just too sensitive :lol:

Maybe you could do a quick test recording before doing the next pajodcast?

Can't believe I got FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY on the groupies pic..

Don't worry, I'm sure Boom has more epic in the works. He takes his time on the real great stuff, considering everyone will be wearing a PaGroupie sig in no time! :P 

Content: 3/3 - Well fuck, my computer died while writing this. Basically, stop it with the fucking puns. After the 3rd pick, this draft should be interesting. Woo playoffs. "Rift will play good or Rift will play bad." That's Kesler level grammar Devise. Nice to have those Jericho negative shout outs back. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yup.

Editing: .75/1 - About Advantage's mic: sometimes it's bothersome, but if it is, it's usually only for a minute or so. It was particularly bad in this episode though.

FINAL: 5.75/6