Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 73 - El Gen-Jericho The Return

Devise

How am I not a Pa Groupie original?

I listened to the first podcast that had "Pa Groupie" in it?

But did you listen to the first ever Pajodcast? Huh? I don't even think I have a copy of that shit lying around to be honest. Technically only like Boom, Kendrick, Jericho, Chris would be some of the originals to listen to it back when it was the Rauno Pajodcast. Jesus christ that was ages ago. 

But did you listen to the first ever Pajodcast? Huh? I don't even think I have a copy of that shit lying around to be honest. Technically only like Boom, Kendrick, Jericho, Chris would be some of the originals to listen to it back when it was the Rauno Pajodcast. Jesus christ that was ages ago.

Upload it tbqh.

You said you had a file of all the podcasts you have done.

Upload it tbqh.

You said you had a file of all the podcasts you have done.

File cuts off at episode 39. I started doing Pajodcasts a bit into Pajari's career and that would of been in 2011. Ergo I've been here for almost 3 years. So the first Pajodcast is close to that old. I have switched computers in 3 years or more appropriately the laptop I used back then broke/died. 

If I can get onto the old site, the one that got DDOS'd I think the first one would still be up there with a link to it's upload. 

I was listening at the tail end of it.. It was a huge factor in selling me to the site tbh.. Back then there was like 2 other NYA related podcasts lol..

"Hello everyone and welcome to the first edition of the Rauno's Pajodcast. I am your host Devise22 aka Rauno Pajari. Sorry even I mispronounced it. The first edition I'm just going to be taking some questions that were submitted."

38 minutes long saved to my computer from April 21, 2012!