Finals, GM 4: Wranglers vs. Meute

VHL Games

1 hour ago, Will said:

I loaded CGY lines prior to simming :S

I will have to see if this was an issue on my end or Bushito's. 

You know he will say his since he will get the win for it.....

No offence bush

• Senior Admin
29 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

You know he will say his since he will get the win for it.....

No offence bush

No doubt but, I mean, no different than you hoping for a re-simming when the other guy was down a player ?

But @Bushito can you confirm whether you took him out of the lineup or not? As you can see in the transaction log on the index, I loaded CGY lines this morning and made no other change so I can't see how he'd get removed on my end. But don't want to sim without knowing. 

1 hour ago, Will said:

No doubt but, I mean, no different than you hoping for a re-simming when the other guy was down a player ?

But @Bushito can you confirm whether you took him out of the lineup or not? As you can see in the transaction log on the index, I loaded CGY lines this morning and made no other change so I can't see how he'd get removed on my end. But don't want to sim without knowing. 

To be perfectly honest I was quite smashed when I did lines the other night. I Know I switched the entire lines up but I may have forgot Saint because he wasn’t on team all season. I sent you lines though and you loaded them. You still have them I assume? Can’t you look and see some way? As far as I’m concerned we were down a player not them. If anything we were at the disadvantage. 

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, Bushito said:

To be perfectly honest I was quite smashed when I did lines the other night. I Know I switched the entire lines up but I may have forgot Saint because he wasn’t on team all season. I sent you lines though and you loaded them. You still have them I assume? Can’t you look and see some way? As far as I’m concerned we were down a player not them. If anything we were at the disadvantage. 

Yeah for sure, theres not going to be a resin, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue on my end before simming GM 5.

7 hours ago, Bushito said:

Why did we have a re-sim of game two, but not game four?  In game two Calgary was at disadvantage and won = re-sim,  in game four Calgary was at disadvantage and won = no re-sim

What if Bushito actually wanted to have Saint in the lineup, but was too drunk and made the mistake? Surely it´s up to the league to give Calgary, Bushito and Saint the helping hand and organize a re-sim of the game four, so we can have a fair event where all parties get to participate.

@Will

Edited by jRuutu

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

Why did we have a re-sim of game two, but not game four?  In game two Calgary was at disadvantage and won = re-sim,  in game four Calgary was at disadvantage and won = no re-sim

What if Bushito actually wanted to have Saint in the lineup, but was too drunk and made the mistake? Surely it´s up to the league to give Calgary, Bushito and Saint the helping hand and organize a re-sim of the game four, so we can have a fair event where all parties get to participate.

@Will

Games 1 & 2 was 100% my fault. I left the player off the roster. In this case, as I said, I loaded the CGY lines that were sent to me and there's no other reason on my end why Saint would have been out of the lineup.

That means it was GM error, and there wouldn't be a resim for GM error whether CGY won or not. 

My position is that I'll resim only if something is clearly my fault. That's the only way to keep people from pushing for a resim only when it's convenient for them, IMO. 

16 minutes ago, Will said:

Games 1 & 2 was 100% my fault. I left the player off the roster. In this case, as I said, I loaded the CGY lines that were sent to me and there's no other reason on my end why Saint would have been out of the lineup.

That means it was GM error, and there wouldn't be a resim for GM error whether CGY won or not. 

My position is that I'll resim only if something is clearly my fault. That's the only way to keep people from pushing for a resim only when it's convenient for them, IMO. 

:claudejulien:

Overall a funny case when you see player miss first two games and he is then almost forced to play the games when they are rescheduled, but in game four when he is not in the lineup, nobody cares :D But part of the sim league experience, these things can happen. 

Even more funny is the fact that Calgary played better in game four with a bot defender than with Saint in game three.

45 minutes ago, Will said:

Also, I apologize for the hectic/sporadic sims this series. I've been very busy the last few days of this week but should be getting back to normal today. 

Where's game 5? ;)