S62 Team Western Europe Roster

McWolf

The roster will be announced later today, once we're done going through every player to make sure we're forming the best squad of born and raised Europeans. Stay tuned!

Edited by McWolf

@Enorama and @McWolf are proud to announce your Team Western Europe roster. We didn't have much to work with, when we compare with Canada, USA. Even Team World had a bigger player pool to choose from. What we lack in depth though, we compensate with some interesting individual talents and a lot of heart. From Podrick Cast, who's coming back from a historical season, to Tristan Iseult, who's looking to follow on a great performance in the S62 VHL Playoffs where he stole some games for the Meute. Look for us to shake things up on the international scene! So, without further ado, here's your Season 62 World Cup Team Western Europe roster:

Forwards

C - The Charm ?? @Tyler

C - Podrick Cast ?? @Victor

C - Mikka Pajari ?? @Devise

LW - Konstantin Mulligan ?? @Pandar

LW - Karl von Moltke ?? @alecbama
LW - Phil Bennington ??

D - Jacob Smith ?? @jacobaa19

D - Joseph McWolf ?? @McWolf

D - Lando Baxter ?? @Elhandon

D - Lew Bronstein ??

G - Tristan Iseult ?? @Arthur

G - Brienne O'Tarte ??

Can't tell you what the lines will look like yet, but one thing is sure, one C and one LW will have to play RW. Hope this is fine with you guys!

• Admin
4 hours ago, McWolf said:

Can we have 2 teams, instead?

I would say that we would confidently beat Ireland, but not get any other wins.

That said, we probably won't get any other wins anyway so maybe we should get rid of Ireland after all.

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

I would say that we would confidently beat Ireland, but not get any other wins.

That said, we probably won't get any other wins anyway so maybe we should get rid of Ireland after all.

Woah, woah, hold it. We're gonna do just fine. We'll get at least 1 win, I'm sure of that.

Is it to late to change a player @Devise? I just realized I passed on Boner because I'm dumb af. I'd bring him in instead of Bennington, who's inactive. Plus, Boner wasn't taken by the Mercs, so I'm not fucking everything up

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

Is it to late to change a player @Devise? I just realized I passed on Boner because I'm dumb af. I'd bring him in instead of Bennington, who's inactive. Plus, Boner wasn't taken by the Mercs, so I'm not fucking everything up

Yeah go ahead if it's just that one player change. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, McWolf said:

Of course you do this as I shut my computer down after getting the index working haha. Just make sure to note this when you send your lines.

Also, on the off chance @Bushito wants Bennington this opens him up.

59 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Of course you do this as I shut my computer down after getting the index working haha. Just make sure to note this when you send your lines.

Also, on the off chance @Bushito wants Bennington this opens him up.

As muck as I love Phil, I’ll stick with the actives

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, Bushito said:

As muck as I love Phil, I’ll stick with the actives

That’s what I figured, worth confirming.

Actually, I said I'd switch Bennington out for Boner but Bennington is a forward. It's Lew Bronstein I'm dropping for fellow dman Boner.

Now the fuck up is over. At least on my side of things. The team can fuck it up during games all they want.