Back to Whitehorse: Rhett Stoffiday goes back up North

Stoffiday

Whitehorse, Yukon Territory-- With the draft two days away, Rhett Stoffiday, who will be staying in Yukon next season, is optimistic.

“Mr. Montgomery’s got a lot of good draft picks this year, and I reckon we’ll have a great team! I’m anxious to see who we pick up at nearly all positions, but specifically Goalie, so that I can split some games with ‘em…”

Stoffiday seems cheery, but under his pleasant demeanor, he makes no qualms about what he wants.

“It’s about time that Cup comes back to Yukon. We were the sleepers last season, and that’s just fine by me, but this coming season, we’re going to take what’s ours. I ain’t goin’ anywhere, and the good folks in Yukon deserve to have something to smile about! We’re gonna give it to them.” Stoffiday would remark, smiling from ear to ear.

Stoffiday and the Yukon Rush will suit up in the coming weeks for Season 63. Stay tuned for more!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Back to Whitehorse: Rhett Stoffiday goes back up North [2/2] [Incomplete]
1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Stoffiday

Where's the rest of it? This isn't even 200 words. Media Spots need to be 500 minimum.

I could swore it was 500. Either way, I'll edit it in the morning. 

EDIT: UPON FURTHER REVIEW, THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A VHL.COM ARTICLE. 

Edited by Stoffiday

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Will@Beketov

I was able to move this over to VHL.com where it's supposed to be, but now that it's there I can't edit it. :P

Can somebody edit the title so it doesn't say incomplete anymore?

Fun fact: you don’t have have mod powers outside the PT forum.

I do wonder though, was this accepted as a claim already? It was posted awhile ago...

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I do wonder though, was this accepted as a claim already? It was posted awhile ago...

From a quick check, it wasn’t claimed as a media. Looking at it, he claimed a VHL.com article with exactly the same content that was created 2 mins after this one, my guess is he created that one after looking for the link to this one and not being able to find it cause it was in media. 

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Hell, if you want you can add me as a +1 to the guys who already confirm the claims on the portal. I'm not going to roar through them all, but I can be like a support guy at the end of the night.