RS2 Disappointed in Playoff Result/Minutes in VHLM

Advantage

The time clocked down and Ryan Sullivan Jr’s first taste of professional hockey was over.  The waiver pickup, Sullivan Jr, was unable to help propel the Las Vegas Aces past their first round opponent, the Ottawa Lynx.  Playing less than sixteen minutes per game, Ryan was disappointed to not be trusted in a bigger role, despite being more developed than Lombardi.

“It was frustrating.  I’m not going to bad mouth anyone, but I expected to get more minutes as I developed and got myself to a higher skill level than others, but it just didn’t happen.  I can’t do anything more than what I did and I will go into the next draft with an open mind, but I’d be lying if I said Las Vegas was at the top of my interest list.”

When asked if he felt he could have perhaps propelled the Aces to a better result, he hesitated and then said:

“I honestly have no idea cause it is a team game but I also feel that you put your best players on the ice and I felt they weren’t really doing that.  It’s easy to say from my perspective but I feel we at least could have changed something when we knew we were down.”