S62 Off-Season Schedule

Will

• Senior Admin

S62 OFF-SEASON SCHEDULE
Dates Subject to Change

Sunday, October 7th

S63 Finance TPE Cut-Off (all TPE prior to this date will affect salary brackets for S63)

Monday, October 8th

S63 VHLM Dispersal Draft

Depreciation

Experience Points Allocated

Tuesday, October 9th

Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting Opens

S63 VHL Entry Draft

Wednesday, October 10th

Free Agency Discussion Opens

Training Camps Open

World Cup Index Released

Thursday, October 11th

Free Agency Opens

World Cup Day 1

World Cup Day 2

Friday, October 12th

VHL & VHLM Awards Ceremony 

Prediction Points Distributed

S63 Predictions Open

World Cup Day 3

World Cup Day 4

Saturday, October 13th

S62 Hall of Fame Induction

World Cup Day 5

World Cup Quarter-Finals

Sunday, October 14th

Pre-Season Retirement (Players can re-create for S64 and still play S63)

World Cup Semi-Finals

Monday, October 15th

VHL Pre-Season Starts

World Cup Bronze & Gold Medal Games

Tuesday, October 16th

Training Camps Close
S63 Begins

• Quik featured this topic
  • Commissioner

World Cup dates added. Sorry it's a bit different than usual this season. Thanksgiving / my wife's birthday kinda got in the way of things getting done. Will still be finished the usual  day before the season starts though.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

World Cup dates added. Sorry it's a bit different than usual this season. Thanksgiving / my wife's birthday kinda got in the way of things getting done. Will still be finished the usual  day before the season starts though.

Will the index be up today?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, oilmandan said:

Will the index be up today?

My plan is to build it tonight yeah.

If GM’s want to format out lines without using the client (since it won’t be ready until tonight) they can just PM them to me.

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Always forget that difference is a thing

Fun fact: my wife’s birthday fals on Canadian thanksgiving weekend and mine falls on american.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Fun fact: my wife’s birthday fals on Canadian thanksgiving weekend and mine falls on american.

If that’s your way of trying to get us to remember your birthday this year...we won’t 

• Senior Admin

Moving S63 Predictions to the day last season's points are distributed. Want to change the team based predictions from the current text-only dropdown to a dropdown that will actually link to the new Team objects added with Team management. Hassle to do without fucking up last seasons predictions. Will leave them open longer.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

I believe FA should be opened by now.

I gotta take a gander at all head new features and figure out how they work haha. @Will care to open it up?

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I gotta take a gander at all head new features and figure out how they work haha. @Will care to open it up?

You can give it a go, just go to the Finance CP > Open free agency > fill out the form 

• Commissioner
52 minutes ago, Will said:

You can give it a go, just go to the Finance CP > Open free agency > fill out the form 

Error message if I try. This isn't the entire thing, just what I had on screen.

It does look like it worked though so I'm guessing it's just a bug with the "success" screen. Looks like one either got missed as inactive or wasn't listed in the setup though. Any way to get him moved over now that it's open?

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.20.37 AM.png

• Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Error message if I try. This isn't the entire thing, just what I had on screen.

It does look like it worked though so I'm guessing it's just a bug with the "success" screen. Looks like one either got missed as inactive or wasn't listed in the setup though. Any way to get him moved over now that it's open?

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.20.37 AM.png

Ahh yeah that looks like it's just an error with the notification that's sent to GMs when FA is open. Looks like it opened fine. 

And you can just change the is active setting on a player

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Quik said:

I saw. That’s a Will question, must be something up with the coding. Your claim is accurately showing up but as top priority it should have just gone through.

• Senior Admin
9 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I saw. That’s a Will question, must be something up with the coding. Your claim is accurately showing up but as top priority it should have just gone through.

1 hour ago, Quik said:

6 hours ago, Quik said:

I inactive claimed Morozov, and the pop up said he’d automatically be placed on my team, but he hasn’t and I can’t claim anyone else lol

I noticed this morning - problem was HSK wasn't actually set at top priority for whatever reason (they had no priority set). Not sure if maybe Beketov missed HSK when he set priority or what. So I just went in and set HSK to top priority but I was at work so didn't have time to actually process the claim as it should have been.

• Commissioner
28 minutes ago, Will said:

Or if it was set properly, it could have been an error. I will investigate later! 

I definitely set them as priority number 1. I checked everything over twice.

1 hour ago, Will said:

Or if it was set properly, it could have been an error. I will investigate later! 

Yeah, as far as I can see, everything was set properly. It knew I was top priority, and it said he’d automatically be added to my roster. I’m assuming the code for automatically sending the player to the top claim is probably the issue, or we can wait 4 hours and find out if it’s just an issue of sending players to teams in general lol

• Commissioner

I messed up my count on world cup dates a bit when I was simming and didn’t do as many in the first 2 sims as I planned (I did 3 days per which is 1 sim instead of doing 6 days as per the schedule. I’ll speed up the sim a bit but it’s gonna last a bit longer than intended.