Kiaskov Lottery

Exlaxchronicles

Those that want in on a chance to win the luxury of having Kiaskov on their perspective team should start PM'ng me now, as the deadline to the Kiaskov Draw ends at the stroke it off of midnight. After that the lucky winner will be announced.

Ok...First off I'd like to thank all the GM's that took the time and effort in contacting and showing interest in me so its much appreciated.

Now this wasn't an easy decision as all the GM's made a solid case as to why it would be beneficial for me to join their perspective club.

After much deliberation and thought ( on my 30 minute lunch break ), I've come to the conclusion that all the GM's who've PM'd me offer me the opportunity at the chance to hoist a cup come seasons end ( You guys' know I'm dragging this shit on purpose just to be a prick right?! )

I']ve now narrowed it down to three teams...In no particular order they are Quebec Meute, Riga Reign and finally Seattle Bears. Now let me drag this shit on a little longer to annoy the fuck outta some of you, plus I need a hundred and fifty words + for 2 TPE. (Going for five hundred now)

Three offers, three good contracts. With Quebec I go back to my old club. Solid offence and defence with recent trades for the future. They have good depth all around. Seattle offers high input offensively and rock steady goaltending with two solid defence men.

Riga has youthful exuberance with tonnes of talent. 

I feel Quebec's recent trades will help them even more down the road.

Riga will make an impact this year with all that offensive talent and their time to shine will come.

With Seattle's recent trade for McAllister and Axelsson, they bolster their already potent offence.

I've been thinking of switching to defence since last season, and with what I've seen of the three teams I feel since I'm soon to retire, I have one last kick at the cat. 

Sooooooo. I'm making a move to D and the club that get the nod is....Seattle Bears. Thanks again @Beaviss and @hedgehog337 for your interest. Best of luck this season !

I need a hundred and thirty one more words to get this to the five hundred work count for six TPE so I'm adding to this.

Season sixty three should be an entertaining and hard fought race to the top. Last years victor's Calgary beat out Quebec  in the seventh game. It was a good fought series but can we expect cow town to repeat once again? 

With all the wheeling and dealings this past two weeks each contending club has done what it could to shore up their chances to host the cup. Expect Calgary, Riga, Quebec and Seattle to be scrapping it out to be top dog this season. My prediction is that Calgary will be hard pressed to win again. And I can see these four clubs battling it out to be the best this year. May the best team win.....Seattle.

Word Count: 529

Edited by Exlaxchronicles

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Oops sorry Will. Awright, I can claim + 2 TPE then! Claimed.

This would have to be 150 words for that... If you make it longer you can.

@hedgehog337your times coming brother. It was Bana's acquisition of McAll and Axl plus I wanted to switch to D and he actually asked if I would be Willing. Quebec was my first choice as I have a history with Beave ( He brought me here ) but he has good depth all around and he wanted a forward in me ( not literally! )

You have a young good high scoring club but I felt you needed that extra "Ironside" to take you to another level. If you would've acquired him and offered for me to switch to D, I would've said yes.

I think at this time Bana is going for it this season by grabbing those forwards so it seemed the best choice for me at a cup.