S62 World Cup Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

ROUND ROBIN INDEX

MEDAL ROUND INDEX

We still haven’t quite figured out how to make this new version output a decent looking index but it’s functional at least so that’s good. GM’s, please check over your rosters for mistakes and send your lines to me ASAP as the first sim is tomorrow. If I receive no lines you will be using the auto-lines that are set. You can use either the client or just PM lines to me, either is fine.

@Jubo07 @ShawnGlade @hedgehog337 @McWolf @Banackock @oilmandan @Bushito

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, oilmandan said:

this is a link to your CODcast haha

What the fuck... I don’t even remember when I copied that link. Well go watch that in the meantime but I fixed it haha

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

ROUND ROBIN INDEX

We still haven’t quite figured out how to make this new version output a decent looking index but it’s functional at least so that’s good. GM’s, please check over your rosters for mistakes and send your lines to me ASAP as the first sim is tomorrow. If I receive no lines you will be using the auto-lines that are set. You can use either the client or just PM lines to me, either is fine.

@Jubo07 @ShawnGlade @hedgehog337 @McWolf @Banackock @oilmandan @Bushito

Team Canada is missing Matthieu Bourdon, and Keaton Louth(RW) is listed as a d-man.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, street said:

holy moly this new index is a pain :S

Right?!? Not sure who’s idea it was to list everything and then make the scruaknusable links all hidden under Pro league but they are an idiot. If I could export a normal one I would.

• Commissioner
14 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

Team Canada is missing Matthieu Bourdon, and Keaton Louth(RW) is listed as a d-man.

I’ll get them added in / fixed. Just shoot me a PM with the lines you want since they won’t be possible with the client version before these fixes.

• Commissioner

I do apologize to everyone involved but a re-sim was required for the first sim. For some reason even though I saved last night after simming my program is determined I’m attempting to start the season again and all my backups are saying the same. I have kept any lines that were changed the same for this first sim (and updated for the 2nd) but I cannot guarantee results have not changed. I wouldn’t be doing this unless I had to but these things can happen sometimes.

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

I do apologize to everyone involved but a re-sim was required for the first sim. For some reason even though I saved last night after simming my program is determined I’m attempting to start the season again and all my backups are saying the same. I have kept any lines that were changed the same for this first sim (and updated for the 2nd) but I cannot guarantee results have not changed. I wouldn’t be doing this unless I had to but these things can happen sometimes.

Thanks for the update. Roger Sterlings amazing 70+ save performance falls to the wayside now sadly.