[S63] David Kiaskov -> SEA

VHL Bot

• Commissioner
Just now, Exlaxchronicles said:

Glad to be here! Bought a re-roll so when can implement it?

Expect me to pound a lot of faces this season if I can. And btw, does this sim have player injuries ever?

I’ll make sure on the procedure but I’m fairly certain that we just need to set all your TPE back in as banked and reset your stats on the portal. I’ll confirm and let you know.

And no, it was decided early on to turn injuries off because they just cause too much random annoyances. Like how much would it suck to be on pace for a scoring record or something and have a random hit knock you out of the aim for an entire season?

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

I’ll make sure on the procedure but I’m fairly certain that we just need to set all your TPE back in as banked and reset your stats on the portal. I’ll confirm and let you know.

And no, it was decided early on to turn injuries off because they just cause too much random annoyances. Like how much would it suck to be on pace for a scoring record or something and have a random hit knock you out of the aim for an entire season?

Entire season would be annoying, but injuries would be a cool aspect if it could be somewhat controlled (length anyway). Say like, maximum of 2 game injuries. It would just be shitty if STHS did what it did best and injured the same player again and again and again :P 

1 hour ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Thanks @DollarAndADream! Would have been a Legion of you hadn't stepped down.

Yeah, it's unfortunate how everything ended up happening. It was the best way for me to get out of it though with Devise coming back strong. :)

I hope you can win a cup in Seattle.

• Admin
3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, it's unfortunate how everything ended up happening. It was the best way for me to get out of it though with Devise coming back strong. :)

I hope you can win a cup in Seattle.

I don't. Fuck Seattle.

• Victor changed the title to [S63] David Kiaskov -> SEA
  • Victor locked this topic