The Future of VHL Goal tending & Award Predictions

BladeMaiden

The Future of VHL Goal Tending

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet formerly of the VHLM, Las Vegas Aces, is hoping to win VHLM Goalie of The Year this Friday October the 21st before officially beginning his career in The VHL with the Helsinki Titans. It will be interesting to see how the night unfolds with Kallis Kriketers @hedgehog337 formerly, of the Ottawa Lynx, Competing for the title. Kriketers, who was just drafted by Riga Reign, defiantly has the edge when it comes to overall save percentage but the goals against average goes to Pepper. It is difficult at this point to guess which way officials will lean when choosing this year’s Goalie of the Year of the VHLM but one thing is for sure the VHL just got some world class goalies. Let’s hope the VHLM continues to produce amazing goal-tending prospects like these gentlemen in the seasons to come.

If you are looking for this writer’s official prediction on the outcome of this close battle for Goalie Glory. I would have to say Alexander Pepper drafted 6th overall probably has the edge and I would not be surprised if I see him take home the coveted award. That being said Kriketers' stats could be what edges out Pepper and  no one could ever call it an upset if this amazing goalie claims the award instead.

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Pepper - goalie of the year

Kallis - playoff MVP likely

Who else gets playoff MVP? Kriketers runs away with that one. Pepper has a closer fight for GOTY but he walks away with that tonight as well, I'd figure.