Linholm Shifting Focus

RandomHero

With the Bratislava Watchmen beating the Bern Royals in the VHLM playoffs, it is time for the Royals to clean out there lockers and get ready for whatever the world may have in store for them. For a few of the players with the Royals, their focus is now shifting to the VHL entry draft. Linholm is one of the Bern players who are eligible to be drafted in the upcoming draft.

"I'm just looking forward to finally finding out where I am going to be starting my VHL career. There has been interest shown from a few teams and I've got a fairly good idea of where I am going to be taken in the draft. While nothing is set in stone and many things can change so it's tough to say exactly where but I've got a good idea."

He also had some input as to how he compared himself to some of the others in the draft.

"Well we all know about the big 3 prospects and those are clearly the top of the class, but I've always felt that I am one of the top players in the draft this year and if you were to ask me I'd say that I was the best prospect outside of the big 3. The other guys are talented as hell too, but I feel that I have the most to offer a team."