Brand Executives Announced!

Quik

Hello @Members!

There were quite a few fantastic candidates who applied for the league's Brand Executive positions. Unfortunately, we could not hire everyone, but we feel that we have a group of 6 great members who will do a fantastic job as the league's inaugural group of Brand Executives. Beginning next week, all players will be eligible to sign endorsement deals with any of the 6 VHL Brands.

Without further adieu, I present your 6 VHL Brands, and their respective Brand Executives!

Haterade - @majesiu

Jolt Juice - @Stoffiday

NETFLEX - @Romaris

True North Gear - @AndrewWarren13

Ubuyalot Games - @Joubo

VIKING - @tfong

Recruiting for endorsement deals can begin now, meaning you may contact, or be contacted by, any of the above Brand Executives regarding signing an endorsement deal with their Brand!

:cheers: 

The one brand I specifically wanted to avoid wasn't selected. I'm theoretically open to any brand. Some I like better than others, but we'll see what we got. Send me your offers, and try to underpay as much as possible. I will refuse to sign for too much, but not for too little

5 hours ago, majesiu said:

It's an honor and Haterade is already active in the market, expect the endorsements offers soon!

Confirming i will join you. No money needed. Use that for the newer members :)

Edited by Green