Open Apology

Da Trifecta

First off I would like to thank @Banackock for his job of stepping in to draft the best players he could for the Oslo Storm. I know his duties as commissioner aren't easy but to have to step in for a GM, well thanks for that one bud. I appreciate it a lot. Now back to the task at hand, I had went missing for a brief due to sim leagues becoming overwhelming recently and it seemed to consume me. I would be legit logged into each three sim leagues that I am in for a minimum of twelve hours per day and it was just becoming unhealthy for me. I decided it was time to take a short break and I did just that. I didn't inform anybody as it was a spur of the moment decision. Now I had just been hired as the Oslo Storm GM and then went missing like that and it looked bad on me. I don't want it to seem like I didn't care about the job or anything, just had some things I had to sort out in real life as well as taking the break. Well luckily I am back in full swing and I am ready to do my job to the fullest and try be as active as I can be without burning myself out.

3 hours ago, Trifecta said:

First off I would like to thank @Banackock for his job of stepping in to draft the best players he could for the Oslo Storm. I know his duties as commissioner aren't easy but to have to step in for a GM, well thanks for that one bud. I appreciate it a lot. Now back to the task at hand, I had went missing for a brief due to sim leagues becoming overwhelming recently and it seemed to consume me. I would be legit logged into each three sim leagues that I am in for a minimum of twelve hours per day and it was just becoming unhealthy for me. I decided it was time to take a short break and I did just that. I didn't inform anybody as it was a spur of the moment decision. Now I had just been hired as the Oslo Storm GM and then went missing like that and it looked bad on me. I don't want it to seem like I didn't care about the job or anything, just had some things I had to sort out in real life as well as taking the break. Well luckily I am back in full swing and I am ready to do my job to the fullest and try be as active as I can be without burning myself out.

Didn't read it. Give me a summary. Also don't say sorry. It's a online league.