G - Finn Davison

Thranduil

@Poptartthis is where VHLM GM's will offer you a contract and you'll be allowed to choose which team you want to play for. The contract amount is set league wide at $1,500,000 and you'll accept the contract by stating which teams offer you accept in this thread. There is no rush and you will be given time to look around and speak to the GM's and such if you wish! Good luck in the decision making and your career !

Halifax 21st @ShawnGlade
Las Vegas Aces  @Jubo07 @oilmandan
Oslo Storm @Trifecta @JaeDeLai (DucksFan64)
Ottawa Lynx @diamond_ace @McWolf

Saskatoon Wild @Dtayl @Gooningitup

Yukon Rush @BarzalGoat @Reives

Also, the Oslo Storm would like to offer you a 1 year contract worth 1.5 mil. We feel we have a good shot at the the championship and all we need is a starting goalie. As  long as you stay active, we can promise you a role as the Starter for the Storm this season. Take your time with your answer, there is no rush. Whether or not you choose to sign with us, I wish you all the best of luck forthcoming and hope you enjoy the VHL.

-JaeDeLai, Oslo Assistant GM

Just now, JaeDeLai (DucksFan64) said:

@oilmandan about an hour ago he asked me to make him one lol. i just did it now but mcwolf already done it

You guys made them pretty close together lol. 

Welcome to the league @Poptart Las Vegas is pretty set in net at the moment. But good luck and enjoy your time in the league! 

I guess this is the official thread then. Anyway, you'll find an offer from me in the portal shortly - Ottawa has one active goalie, and the member is established and I know he'll be active, but his player is as new as yours. I could do a timeshare of sorts, split the games about in half, only beginning to favor one or the other if one of you pulled away in activity. I'm confident that my current guy will get it done, but with as saturated as the goalie market is, I look to create a spot wherever I can. Oslo is probably a better spot for you, to be completely honest, but I can still give you more than just the standard backup role a lot of teams will have.