Sullivan Drafted in First Round to Yukon Rush

Advantage

The Yukon Rush recently made Ryan Sullivan Jr. their sixth overall pick in the Season 63 VHLM Dispersal Draft.  Sullivan Jr. was the highest rated Season 64 draftee to be selected, with Kronos Bailey being auto-deployed to a specific team and not entering the draft.  When asked how his draft experience went, this is what he had to say: “It went pretty well honestly.  It was rather busy but I definitely feel fortunate to not have to wait long.  I feel I had a pretty solid campaign and that it showed well with the minor league General Managers.  Now the real grind begins as we get ready for Training Camp.  I hope we can take the Rush to the very top and with some of the players we drafted, I think we can get there.”

The Rush had three of the first six picks and five of the first twelve, so they were set up to have a tremendous draft.  With their first two rounds of picks they took Kronos Bailey (1), Kisshan Shan (4), Ryan Sullivan Jr. (6), Ryan Zabby (10) and Jagger Philliefan (11).  “Yeah, I’m definitely excited to join a team with so many talented prospects.  I would say three of the very best S64 Draftees are on this team now, and that makes me very excited.”

With the upcoming season coming, it will be on Sullivan to continue to develop and take that next step.