Ryuu's New Brands

Halifax-What comes to mind when you think of Ryuu Crimson? A leader? A loser? A goal-scorer? A narcissist? Well how about a Hockey Gear maker? That's right, Ryuu Crimson has started a hockey gear company. With the help of his teammates and goalies like Pepper, Smith, Mertz, and Weekes, he has tested the gear to make sure they are the perfect quality.

He manufactures and sells cups, gloves, sticks, masks, pads, skates, and more! Turns out this isn't new to him, as he got into gear design while recovering from the car accident that he was involved in, that took the life of his friend and dear teammate, Robert King, and then he did it as a hobby until he finally decided to manufacture his designs. His company is called "H21" after his team the Halifax 21st. He released his "Wild" series hockey sticks a while ago, named after his former team the Saskatoon Wild, and is planning on submitting his gear to be used in the Victory Hockey League. "I had some of my friends test it in some pickup hockey games and they said that they worked and were really good. I'm gonna submit these designs and my prototypes are going to be sent to the League for review."

Ryuu has also released his "History" set which was his modern adaptation of the gear back then. He tried to make them as authentic as the real ones. Despite the fact that you cannot compare the replicas to the real ones, as the real ones are way more authentic, he thinks it's a good idea due to the fact they are pretty rare.

As well as his gear set, he has started a hockey card company. Ryuu Crimson will stay and help the designers. He plans on selling hand drawn hockey cards for their first set called "Alpha" as in the beginning. To help him, he has asked @Pandar and @LordTony if they could join the team. Ryuu Crimson has decided to call his company Lower Deck. (hahahaha get it?)

Ryuu Crimson has also asked Kevin Weekes and Alexander Pepper to teach him how to be a goalie during the offseason. He hasn't announced if he was changing positions, but we asked him about it and he said, "Well, I'm sticking to Left Winger for sure. There is a slight, teeny tiny chance I might change in my career, but only if I am good. I just began and I've played goalie in a pickup game. We ended up losing 6-5 in a shootout. People would say that was okay but most of the time the puck was in the offensive zone. I was pulled out for the shootout to give this other guy a chance to play. And yes, I did use my own gear. I tested my prototype goalie gear for my "Reign" set."

As you can see, a lot has happened for the young winger. Maybe a bit too fast?

Maybe, just maybe.

But only time will tell.

Edited by SlapshotDragon