I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Guest Svoboda_3

Guest Svoboda_3

Hello gentlemen,

I've lurked around for two weeks now after a long hiatus. I recently spoke with Kendrick and Viktor and coming back only made sense. I got burnt out at the end of Rybak and didn't really feel like I could offer the league anything anymore, as well as nothing really more to prove. Seeing as Hrynyk, a defenseman I once created, flopped because I retired him too early despite all the promise surrounding him, I decided that maybe I hadn't accomplished everything in the VHL. Maybe I did have more to give. I think the break was what I yearned and now I have this renowned optimism and ambition to make my newest player, enjoy the league again and help out around the league, whether it is through a paid position or an appointed task entrusted onto me.

I missed a lot of you and the daily routines that go with being in a simulation league. I missed PT's (believe it or not) and writing, which I've always enjoyed. I miss being an important figure around here and helping make this place thrive. I just want a fresh start with my new love for this place; to be able to contribute on the board, be a respected loyal member and to enjoy being on a team filled with comrade and satire.

It's good to be back is all I can say.

Guest Svoboda_3

Yeah still in Red Deer, livin the dream. What's new?

I always liked Red Deer, in fact, I have family in Lacombe, so I'm there fairly often visiting.

Guest Svoboda_3

Well if you ever want to go out for a beer when you're in the area, my friend owns a pub in the north end.

I'll let you know when I'm there next. I know my daughter has Ukrainian dance in St. Albert in May and then a week later I think I'm heading to Lacombe for a visit, so I'll let you know and we can meet up in Red Deer for a drink.

Slobo if you meet up with Bushito before Fresco and I do, then Fresco has failed me.

Also how have the boys of Van-city not met up and taken a group photo?

Who falls into that list anyway?