Montgomery inks Deal with NETFLEX

BarzalGoat

Breakout Rookie, and locker room leader in Helsinki, Dan Montgomery, has agreed to a 3x1.5M contract with the brand NETFLEX to be one of their main brand ambassadors. Montgomery is fresh off of a very solid rookie campaign, and alongside @Pandar, will be looking to lead a team of young, quick, and talented Titans into the promised land. They've got a lot to prove, and a whole lot to prove it to, but he seems up to the task, thanks to the help of NETFLEX. Every single practice, that sweet slap shot of his was breaking the back of the net, because ya know, he's got a high strength stat. How did he fix this? By using NETFLEX of course! Now, Dan no longer has to keep constantly replacing the twine, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, until he hits a word count after every shot, but just ONE TIME ONLY.

Now, Montgomery is also excited to represent NETFLEX in inter-brand competition, and we have sources saying that he even took a pay cut to ensure NETFLEX would be competitive. When asked for comment about this bizarre decision, Montgomery said "I know what it takes to be a leader in the locker room, and that means setting a good example. I've been on winning teams, and losing teams, and I'd take winning every. single. time. So if that means I get a few less dollars at the end of the day, so be it."