Elias Dahlberg signs with JoltJuice

Nykonax

One of the most highly touted S64 prospects and recent S63 VHLM draft pick Elias Dahlberg was just signed to a 3 year, 1.5 million net deal with Jolt Juice. The signing which was just announced recently was a huge one, as brands have started to notice the VHL and have offered sponsorships to the best players. Dahlberg joins other players who have also been snatched up like defenseman Joseph McWolf and other VHLM forward Joel Ylonen. Brands are looking to sign the best players in anticipation for the S63 Sponsors Shield, the bi-annual tournament where the players of each brand face off in a battle royale hockey tournament. We asked Elias for a statement and this is what he said

I am very excited to sign with JoltJuice. I've always liked their product and when the executive [Stoffiday] approached me I signed with them instantly. My friend McWolf had also signed a contract with them. They offered me a great contract and with the team they've built I feel like we could definitely win the Shield. We got some great defense, 2 great goalies, some good forwards, and me of course. It was a no brainer to sign with them because who wouldn't want free Jolt Juice for 3 years haha. I'm ecstatic to work with JoltJuice for the 3 years and possibly more that I'm here for, and hope to bring a Shield to all the JoltJuice lovers.