VIKING, Peace agree to endorsement.

Peace

SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- Earlier today VIKING announced their sponsorship deals by revealing a fifteen man roster to the public with a surprisingly full list, only a few slots were left unfilled; VIKING aggressively pursued players across the league and certainly became the most represented brand in the VHL very quickly. Rylan Peace, one of the newest Saskatoon Wild players and recent VIKING representative, was spotted signing a contract for the hockey equipment brand in Saskatoon earlier today. 

First practice?

Rylan Peace was breaking in a new set of top-of-the-line skates using cutting edge technology on the blade face, allowing him to skate faster and cut corners quicker without blowing a tire; new hockey sticks, allowing for greater releases while remaining more durable than the standard 'competition' stick; finally, Rylan was donning an ultra-light but highly protective set of equipment to improve his mobility. 

"I had a few offers from a few different brands," Peace admits. "But I went with VIKING after trying out their equipment. It was simply miles ahead of what I was using, and I won't regret moving to VIKING for all my hockey needs." 

Peace was signed for three seasons.