S63 Regular Season Index

Will

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I get that we had a resim, but we were supposed to have a win against Toronto. Idk if I l'm ok with the loss @Will

Yeah I was going to mention that, me bad I made a mistake 

left my computer unplugged while downloading 30k files from the old index's and hadn't saved STHS ? 

• Commissioner
59 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I get that we had a resim, but we were supposed to have a win against Toronto. Idk if I l'm ok with the loss @Will

We suffered a loss to Quebec that we had previously won and I lost 3 goals in the process :(

• Commissioner
39 minutes ago, Quik said:

Hahah, I was wondering how the hell I picked up like 5 extra points over night

Thanks @Will

:leo:

So that’s where my points went :( I went from 4 goals in 2 games to 1.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Why was there a resim? im not complaining but just wondering.

@Will left his computer to download the old indexes and didn't notice it wasn't plugged in / STHS was still open. Computer died and thus never saved after the last sim.

Situations like this is where it would be nice if Simon added an option to manually set winners (even if player stats would still change). Maybe just have it show on the output page that the winner was manually set (so that its clear there's no cheating going on for non-re-sims). Wouldn't be used during like Line mixups in the playoffs and such but with situations like this it would come in handy to not change the standings.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

@Will left his computer to download the old indexes and didn't notice it wasn't plugged in / STHS was still open. Computer died and thus never saved after the last sim.

thats shitty.

3 minutes ago, Quik said:

May have gone to junk...where they belong!

I would assume he would have moved me to the regular inbox after the first time......

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

@Will I sent line updates almost 4 days ago why have they not been applied yet?

There are now lines from you in either inbox or junk. Can’t say why but they aren’t there.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

There are now lines from you in either inbox or junk. Can’t say why but they aren’t there.

nvm it was more than 4 days ago

image.png

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Did my lines come through this morning? 

I had sent lines lines in last week or the week before, but it was to play the backup goalie so I didn’t really care they didn’t go through lol. 

• Senior Admin

I'm having some issues with the STHS file. After I simmed last night, I realized I hadn't updated ratings in a bit so I did that - i always save the file to my computer rather the dropbox after loading ratings so i can make sure it all went well before overwriting the dropbox file. But, i shut down STHS afterwards last night and now I'm having issues opening that file. 

Going to try to get it working/see if i can find anything on STHS forum. If not I might have to re-do last nights sim ? If i do, I will make sure game winners stay the same. 

Sorry world ? 

7 hours ago, Quik said:

Did my lines come through this morning? 

I had sent lines lines in last week or the week before, but it was to play the backup goalie so I didn’t really care they didn’t go through lol. 

Yes

37 minutes ago, Will said:

I'm having some issues with the STHS file. After I simmed last night, I realized I hadn't updated ratings in a bit so I did that - i always save the file to my computer rather the dropbox after loading ratings so i can make sure it all went well before overwriting the dropbox file. But, i shut down STHS afterwards last night and now I'm having issues opening that file. 

Going to try to get it working/see if i can find anything on STHS forum. If not I might have to re-do last nights sim ? If i do, I will make sure game winners stay the same. 

Sorry world ? 

Yes

if u resim last night's sims, ill end u