S62 Experience Points

Will

• Senior Admin

SEASON 62 EXPERIENCE POINTS
Congratulations to everyone for a great season! Another season has past and you have all earned some more experience. 

How to Claim

Claim experience in the Player Management area by clicking the 'CLAIM OFF-SEASON TPE' button and selecting Experience from the dropdown. Enter the amount of Experience you are eligible for as described below and link to this thread.

Once approved, the Experience will be added directly to your player's experience attribute. You do not need to apply it yourself. 

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT CARRY OVER EXPERIENCE POINTS EARNED BY A RETIRED PLAYER ONTO A RECREATE

Playoffs - 2 Points
VHLM Call-ups - 2 points
Finals - 1 Point

Example: Roger Sterling plays for Seattle. He gets 5 for a full season and 2 for playoffs.

For the most part, members of these teams will receive:

CALGARY - 8
NEW YORK - 5
QUEBEC CITY - 8

SEATTLE - 7
TORONTO - 5
DAVOS - 7
HELSINKI - 5
RIGA - 7

• Senior Admin
14 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

Would appear to be 5, I'm not 100% on that but I presume since finals are part of the playoffs you're good for 5.

16 hours ago, Symmetrik said:

so a vhlm player called up for the finals would get 3 or 5?

@Victor might be able to clarify, but my interpretation has always been that VHLM Call-ups get 2 regardless of if they played in playoffs/finals. 

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Will said:

@Victor might be able to clarify, but my interpretation has always been that VHLM Call-ups get 2 regardless of if they played in playoffs/finals. 

It's experience points, so I can't say that I've ever cared enough haha. That does sound reasonable though, otherwise it would have to be 5 and equal to a full VHL season.

21 hours ago, Victor said:

It's experience points, so I can't say that I've ever cared enough haha. That does sound reasonable though, otherwise it would have to be 5 and equal to a full VHL season.

lol, not that it really matters, but I've always looked at it as vhlm call-up being for regular season play, while playoff xp goes to anyone who played in the playoffs, so in this case, he'd get 3 XP, not 5, since he didn't play regular season with Calgary.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Quik said:

lol, not that it really matters, but I've always looked at it as vhlm call-up being for regular season play, while playoff xp goes to anyone who played in the playoffs, so in this case, he'd get 3 XP, not 5, since he didn't play regular season with Calgary.

This is even more logical.