S63 Regular Season Index

Will

• Commissioner
58 minutes ago, Peace said:

I was looking through the Saskatoon Wild and it doesn't appear LaVey is on our team, unless I've got the wrong index or missed him. He's in the Index, just unavailable for the Wild.

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/1060

When was he added? I might have just missed slapping him into the roster.

32 minutes ago, Beketov said:

When was he added? I might have just missed slapping him into the roster.

I’m not sure to be honest. He was with the Wild last year as well so maybe he was just missed? 

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

I’m not sure to be honest. He was with the Wild last year as well so maybe he was just missed? 

Have your GM check if he is on the scratch list in the GMeditor. We had that happen after a waiver player was added to our roster so perhaps the same thing happened after Dabarno was added following the trade with Oslo.

17 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Have your GM check if he is on the scratch list in the GMeditor. We had that happen after a waiver player was added to our roster so perhaps the same thing happened after Dabarno was added following the trade with Oslo.

I spoke with Dtayl and he says he hasn't been added. 

I'm also the AGM of the WIld so I looked on the application and I can't find him on the STHS Client file. 

Edited by Peace

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Peace said:

I'm also the AGM of the WIld so I looked on the application and I can't find him on the STHS Client file. 

I’ll take a look. If he was there last season he should be there now. I haven’t released anyone from the roster but maybe something glitched him out when @Will set the rosters initially.

• Commissioner
On 10/26/2018 at 3:25 PM, Peace said:

I completely forgot to check this, not gonna lie. I’ll do my best to remember it next time but maybe email it to the lines account so that I notice it right before.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I completely forgot to check this, not gonna lie. I’ll do my best to remember it next time but maybe email it to the lines account so that I notice it right before.

I sent in new lines this morning, but next time I'll mention LaVey. 

When will the file be updated? I've traded for two different players this weekend and we've gone through 2-3 sims now with those players still on their old teams. Jesse Wilson (OSL) and Evgeni Komarov (LVA) should both be on my team. It shows they are in the portal, but we keep simming without them on my team and the client file hasn't been updated recently to include them on my roster

Edited by ShawnGlade

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

When will the file be updated? I've traded for two different players this weekend and we've gone through 2-3 sims now with those players still on their old teams. Jesse Wilson (OSL) and Evgeni Komarov (LVA) should both be on my team. It shows they are in the portal, but we keep simming without them on my team and the client file hasn't been updated recently to include them on my roster

I do sims on my lunch break so I sometimes forget to check the trades. @Banackock normally keeps a running update of moves but he’s been understandably busy. I’ll make sure they are fixed up right now and you will be able to get them in your lines for tomorrow’s sim.

51 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I do sims on my lunch break so I sometimes forget to check the trades. @Banackock normally keeps a running update of moves but he’s been understandably busy. I’ll make sure they are fixed up right now and you will be able to get them in your lines for tomorrow’s sim.

I’ll send you a message once I’m done slaving here! :D

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Latest client file doesn't let me "Copy All Lines" to the rest of the season.

You should be good to still just send with the first day of lines, and I'll be able to copy them over if needed. 

14 hours ago, Devise said:

You should be good to still just send with the first day of lines, and I'll be able to copy them over if needed. 

? New lines file submitted