Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

If you want to ask me a question regarding the team ask here!

Please tag me when you do so, so i know theirs questions.

Thanks!

Edited by Beaviss

1. Is Keaton still a bust?

2. When do you predict will be QC's next cup?

3. Will Beau be better than Keaton?

4. You talked about your 3rd player coming up, what position?

5. When will your GM tenure end?

Edited by Trifecta

19 hours ago, Trifecta said:

1. Is Keaton still a bust? Depends he won a trophy but he has been meh his whole career.

2. When do you predict will be QC's next cup? This season obviously.

3. Will Beau be better than Keaton? I think so actually I am a better forward than a Dman it seems.

4. You talked about your 3rd player coming up, what position? Hes going to be a C as of now.

5. When will your GM tenure end? Hopefully never.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Which player do you covet more, Keaton or Beau?

2. Other than Quebec, which other team do you see as having the best chance at a run for the cup?

3. Whom would you pick as one of the most underrated players in the VHL and why?

4. What style of hockey would you describe Quebec plays like?

5. Which two players do you consider to be the most valuable on Calgary and Quebec and why?

On 11/4/2018 at 7:05 PM, Exlaxchronicles said:

1. Which player do you covet more, Keaton or Beau?

Keaton because hes my first

2. Other than Quebec, which other team do you see as having the best chance at a run for the cup?

I could see Riga win very high scoring offence 

3. Whom would you pick as one of the most underrated players in the VHL and why?

Harding of QC is secretly putting up an amazing season

4. What style of hockey would you describe Quebec plays like?

Solid Defensive team that scores on the rush

5. Which two players do you consider to be the most valuable on Calgary and Quebec and why?

CGY: Canmore / Stopko   - Louth / Johnson

QC: Dragomir - Iseult

• 5 weeks later...

1. Do you still think your lines is the sole reason why Quebec underperformed this season? Cause I don't.

2. Will the next season be last for Quebec's contender run?

3. Can Randoms make it into the Quebec's roster?

4. Isn't his build too weird for a contender team?

5. Was it tough to start a GM career?

6. Your best trade to date (in your opinion)

7. Your best draft pick. again, in your opinion

8. Do you still have ''what could have been'' feelings after last finals?

9. How more seasons do you plan to stay GM?

10. What's gonna happen to Jose Gonzalez?

2 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

1. Do you still think your lines is the sole reason why Quebec underperformed this season? Cause I don't.

I think its a large reason and lack of top line C hurt

2. Will the next season be last for Quebec's contender run?

Not at all I see QC competing for another 5 seasons ive built them for the long game

3. Can Randoms make it into the Quebec's roster?

Id say so

4. Isn't his build too weird for a contender team?

Its a little weird but im not a hater

5. Was it tough to start a GM career?

I was given a really shitty hand and ive turned it into a "contender" im happy with what ive done thus far.

6. Your best trade to date (in your opinion)

Ill get hate for it but the Dragomir trade Keaton going to CGY worked for me and QC in the longrun

7. Your best draft pick. again, in your opinion

My best steal of a pick is definatly either Iseult @Arthur or Harding @.sniffuM

8. Do you still have ''what could have been'' feelings after last finals?

It sucks losing in game 7 of the finals but winning a cup with Keaton was special

9. How more seasons do you plan to stay GM?

forever untill they remove pp2

10. What's gonna happen to Jose Gonzalez?

no clue hes gone missing ill most likely try to move him for picks i know he wasnt happy about coming to QC

@Beaviss

1.) What does Quebec need to draft the most?

Who is the Most tempting player to pick this Draft?

The one player not worth drafting despite their TPE, and why they arn't worth it.

2.) Prediction time, S64 biggest Rookie Bust and why?

3.) What is your favorite part of being GM of Quebec, other than having one of the best logos in the VHL ;)

4.) What does Louth do in the off season to blow off steam?

5.) If you are marooned on a deserted island, which Hollywood actress will you like to be with? (I think i know this answer to this one)

6.) What with Louth do in retirement? 

Edited by BladeMaiden
Spelling of Quebec

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Beaviss

1.) What does Quebec need to draft the most?

We need some Defensive prospects badly and maybe a goalie prospect ;) 

Who is the Most tempting player to pick this Draft?

Cant give away that much info but me and my 2 scouts have put a list together if players we are interested in.

The one player not worth drafting despite their TPE, and why they arn't worth it.

Cant say that but that goalie prospect Wahl is meh

2.) Prediction time, S64 biggest Rookie Bust and why?

Id say anyone making a goalie the market is flooded so they wont even get a look

3.) What is your favorite part of being GM of Quebec, other than having one of the best logos in the VHL ;)

Getting to interact with people I wouldn't normally chat with and building teams are fun yet stressful 

4.) What does Louth do in the off season to blow off steam?

Which one? mostly do blow and go party and work out for the upcoming season

5.) If you are marooned on a deserted island, which Hollywood actress will you like to be with? (I think i know this answer to this one)

Does it have to be an actress? if so then it would be a thiccer girl so she lasts longer sooooooooooo it would be...... Alexis Ren smoke show and a half

6.) What with Louth do in retirement?

Hangout settle down and watch his son Beau play for the Meute he loved

@BladeMaiden you dont know how to spell Quebec so i fixed it for you.

For Beaviss:

1) Quebec are currently listed as $3.75M over the cap, a figure set to rise once Jones and Rayne's finances are corrected. Were you surprised about being that far over the salary cap heading into S64?

2) Do those salary issues change your approach to the upcoming draft at all?

3) If you could have a do-over on one trade or draft pick that you had, what would it be?

4) Which draft do you plan for your player after Keaton to enter, Season 65 or 66?

5) While you won the Kanou in S62, Season 64 will be your last chance to get a regular season award with Keaton. Which one would you say you have the best shot at?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 3:15 PM, Tagger said:

For Beaviss:

1) Quebec are currently listed as $3.75M over the cap, a figure set to rise once Jones and Rayne's finances are corrected. Were you surprised about being that far over the salary cap heading into S64?

No I had some trades lined up that I could pull off once the numbers where final I have completed those since this was asked :)

2) Do those salary issues change your approach to the upcoming draft at all?

They did greatly I aimed at higher potential but still going to be playing in the M next season players instead of could play this season players.

3) If you could have a do-over on one trade or draft pick that you had, what would it be?

I would have not picked Bryce Zhields with my high first rounder.

4) Which draft do you plan for your player after Keaton to enter, Season 65 or 66?

Ive already thought up the name and the position he will be playing (C- Hunter Hurst Helmsley) I hope you approve

5) While you won the Kanou in S62, Season 64 will be your last chance to get a regular season award with Keaton. Which one would you say you have the best shot at?

Im hoping Keaton can in top two way aswell as lead the league in scoring its my goal to make the HOF and hes going to have to light it up for that to happen.

1. Do you like it when I randomly come knocking behind your door?

2. Who has been your biggest late round steal so far in your GM career?

3. How often other GM´s contact you about availability of top players in Quebec?

4. What is a good prospect?

5. Ever planning on making beer less expensive in the arena?

Edited by jRuutu

13 hours ago, jRuutu said:

1. Do you like it when I randomly come knocking behind your door?

Personally im not a fan

2. Who has been your biggest late round steal so far in your GM career?

Iseult or Harding

3. How often other GM´s contact you about availability of top players in Quebec?

Not regularly because if I want to move anyone its pretty known

4. What is a good prospect?

Someone who is a stead earner and looking to make and help Quebec to a cup

5. Ever planning on making beer less expensive in the arena?

planning free beer day once a season but thats awhile away

Hi team, your friendly neighborhood AGM  here with a round of questions for you! Lets do this!  (Pick the ones you like best)

1. What teammate of yours is the best to follow on Twitter, and why?
  2. What is the most bizarre question you have been asked in a press conference during your career and who asked it?
  3. Who would win an arm wrestling competition on your team?
  4. Who is the biggest practical joker on the team and who gets picked on the most? A story of the best prank pulled would be nice.
  5. What is the craziest thing a puck bunny has ever done for your attention?
  6. What was your first car?
  7. Now that we have played a few games, what do your think our team strengths and weaknesses are ? What are your suggestions?
  8. If your entire team had to do an Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run), who would finish first and last respectively?
  9. Would your rather be more talented or have a high "Hockey IQ"
  10. Best hockey player of all time and why?
  11. Best quote from your Twitter feed that you posted after a game.
  12. If you could steal the skills of any active player in the league, from who would you steal?

9 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Hi team, your friendly neighborhood AGM  here with a round of questions for you! Lets do this!  (Pick the ones you like best)

2. What is the most bizarre question you have been asked in a press conference during your career and who asked it?
  4. Who is the biggest practical joker on the team and who gets picked on the most? A story of the best prank pulled would be nice.
  7. Now that we have played a few games, what do your think our team strengths and weaknesses are ? What are your suggestions?
  8. If your entire team had to do an Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run), who would finish first and last respectively?
  12. If you could steal the skills of any active player in the league, from who would you steal?

I´d say Marvin Harding, he always re-tweets the latest and hottest cat vides before you see them anywhere else.

´When are you going back to Europe?´ I thought that was quite lame at the time, but can´t please everybody, the question was asked by Jim-Bob Davies from SHN - Southern Hockey News.

Samuel Gate, they guy is like a tank - strong as hell and has arms that look like tree trunks.

Okay Boys week 3 of the AGM Questions

1. Why did you choose the position you currently play?  If you could change your position with no consequences would you?
  2.  Are you the Type of player who is in it for the money or are you out to gain fame/ awards? Would you Sacrifice pay to make your team better?
  3. If you could wake up in the body of any player in the VHL who would you want to be and why? What would you do as them ?
  4. What Player has the worst personality in the VHL and why? (Get Shady)
  5. If you got to have an entrance song as a player, what song would you choose to play as you enter the arena?
  6. If you had to pick a sponsor for your player that doesn't already exist in the VHL what brand would sponsor them and why?
  7. Are you looking forward to the WJC's this year? What would make you more likely to tune into the Juniors tournament?

On 12/31/2018 at 1:18 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Samuel Gate no doubt, I remember this one time he put something into the water bottles and soon later I had to run into the bathroom, when I was sitting on the toilet, he made the whole experience worse by throwing cold water on top of me. Nice guy

5.What is the craziest thing a puck bunny has ever done for your attention?

Good old fashioned flashing of the private parts. Quite awkward for the cashier to do something like that, but seeing Rauno Palo doing grocery shopping is enough to make even the most level headed people go bit silly.

92 Ford Taurus, still have it!

Defensive end and goalie is our strength for sure. Weakness has to be our ability to score, I´m not sure what the problem is, could just be extremely poor puck luck, but in some games we just can´t seem to find the back of the net. Keep it simple and keep on firing, get guys in front of the net and score dirty goals.

Veran Dragomir or Marvin Harding would finish first, they are both super fast and seem to never run out fuel.

Last to finish could be one of the younger guys who have not been in the league too long, Jorgon Weyed and Pat Svoboda for example, both young athletes still and growing into their bodies, they won´t do badly I´m sure, but compared to the top athletes of the team, they will finish behind.

9.Would your rather be more talented or have a high "Hockey IQ"

Talent for sure, IQ is overrated especially if you are a bigger guy, can just use your frame and talent to beat the high IQ players, but like always, better to stay quiet about being more of a talent guy instead of high IQ guy.

On 12/31/2018 at 1:18 PM, BladeMaiden said:

That is a tough one, I´d say Pavel Datsyuk.. Super stick handling, excellent defensively and great skater = beast

´I ate three hot dogs in the press box during the game, need a nap in just about now´

Would be fun to be able to shoot the puck like Thompson or Arroyo, so I would take some scoring from them!

On 1/7/2019 at 9:14 AM, BladeMaiden said:

1. Why did you choose the position you currently play?  If you could change your position with no consequences would you?
  2.  Are you the Type of player who is in it for the money or are you out to gain fame/ awards? Would you Sacrifice pay to make your team better?
  3. If you could wake up in the body of any player in the VHL who would you want to be and why? What would you do as them ?
  5. If you got to have an entrance song as a player, what song would you choose to play as you enter the arena?
  6. If you had to pick a sponsor for your player that doesn't already exist in the VHL what brand would sponsor them and why?
  7. Are you looking forward to the WJC's this year? What would make you more likely to tune into the Juniors tournament?

First center I have ever created in any sim league, so mostly to see how it goes after doing winger and defender builds for few times. I more than likely would not change, kinda liking the center at the moment at least ?

2. Are you the Type of player who is in it for the money or are you out to gain fame/ awards? Would you Sacrifice pay to make your team better?

I want to gain some fame in a way that I´m recongnized as one of the better defensive centers in the game, but other than that - minimum pay and get the team to win is the way to go.

Beau Louth for sure, the man is dreamy. I would just walk around and enjoy the looks. Would also spend hour or two just watching Rauno Palo doing whatever, might even shake his hand at the end.

Edited by jRuutu

8 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Beau Louth for sure, the man is dreamy. I would just walk around and enjoy the looks. Would also spend hour or two just watching Rauno Palo doing whatever, might even shake his hand at the end.

wut

Another Round of Questions for the Wolf Pack ❤️

What Brand of skates do you use?

Why did you choose your player number?

What player do you use to represent your VHL/VHLM Player? Why did you choose them?

What mythical creature do you wish existed?

What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?

What’s the funniest VHL name you’ve heard of someone having?

What Brand of skates do you use?

Bauer.

Why did you choose your player number?

68, for Jaromir Jagr.

What player do you use to represent your VHL/VHLM Player? Why did you choose them?

Jonas Brodin. Good passing skills, good defense, good stickhandling, but not necessarily known for scoring.

What mythical creature do you wish existed?

TFong.

What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?

Pretty much most Bo Burnham songs.

What’s the funniest VHL name you’ve heard of someone having?

Brick Wahl. Love it. Simple and simply amazing.

On 1/7/2019 at 9:14 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Tough one, how can you pick just one when there is so many, but I´ll say David Kiaskov. There is no limits on what he will say to get a reaction out of you and on top of that, he is willing to fight, so gotta be careful around him.

Woke up this morning by Alamaba 3! Hell of a tune

Unibet. Some say it´s wrong to sponsor something that has power to ruin lives in terms of gambling addiction, but like my grandpa always said: If the money is good, gotta do it.