Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

1.) Last week the Wolves have continued there strong offensive output with star winger Gregg Stallion being named as one of the VHL 3 stars of the week with 5 Goals and an assist. What is it that’s so special about Gregg @SweatyBeaver?

What is not good about a sweaty beaver? I mean, the best beavers are sweaty, I think. 

2.) This is a extremely stressful time of year , school, financial, midseason, trade deadline, and the holidays ! What do you like most and least about this time of year?

I love being santa. I think that santa is real, so getting presents is really great. 

3.) Which user on the Wolves do you most look forward to reading their weekly articles or Media spots/Graphics ?

I look forward to all of the Wolves stuff. We put out work, we get rewards, let's go. 

4.) If this season was a Novel , what would the Title be ?

Oops, I did it again. 

5.)Who is your best friend in the league ? (tag the user)

@OrbitingDeath

6.) Last week the Wolves went on for 6 straight wins, what were the biggest contributing factors in this offensive onslaught?

We scored more goals than the opponent and we are so damn good. 

1.) Last week the Wolves have continued there strong offensive output with star winger Gregg Stallion being named as one of the VHL 3 stars of the week with 5 Goals and an assist. What is it that’s so special about Gregg @SweatyBeaver?

The only reason I have been able to thrive this season is because if this incredible team that is around me, they elevate my game so much

2.) This is a extremely stressful time of year , school, financial, midseason, trade deadline, and the holidays ! What do you like most and least about this time of year?

I dislike having to travel in the winter but I love getting to see and spend time with my family

3.) If you could make a dream line of past or present VHL players who would they be ?

Just throw the entire wolves line up in there, they are all legends

4.) Have you looked into the S76 VHL draft pool ? Any players standout to you ?

I have been really focused on this season, I am sure once the season ends I will look but for now I haven't had a chance 

5.) Which user on the Wolves do you most look forward to reading their weekly articles or Media spots/Graphics ?

King always writes some incredible stuff that I love to read

6.) If this season was a Novel , what would the Title be ?

A Winter of Wolves

There is a lot of stress at this time of the year but it is still a lot of fun to get into the Christmas spirit. I love the holidays and looking forward to them this year

I really haven't looked at the draft class at all. Going to try and learn a little bit more about the players in there and looking forward to meeting anyone in it who joins the Wolves

7.) Vancouver is so famous for Whistler Mountain and the activities there, have you ever been if so how often and what is your favorite thing to do?

I haven't had the chance to visit yet. I'm hoping that when the offseason comes I can make myself available and find the time to go and visit

9.) Last week the Wolves went on for 6 straight wins, what were the biggest contributing factors in this offensive onslaught?

I think it's just team chemistry. Everyone worked really hard and was firing on all cylinders, it was a great run for everyone on the team and I'm really happy with the results. 

10.) Do you check the Index, LR chat, Sim results chat, or the VHL Portal when looking at the teams post game results ?

I usually check the portal for that stuff, easiest way of getting the full picture for me

12)Gabe Akerstrom @Mason has been on fire since coming out west and had the best game of his career against the team that drafted him last week scoring 2 goals and an assist. Who outperformed who who that game Emi or Gabe ?

I'm going to be arrogant and say myself here. I was really surprised that I got traded earlier in the season so it was nice to be able to get my own back on my old team a little bit by laying hte hammer down

1.) Last week the Wolves have continued there strong offensive output with star winger Gregg Stallion being named as one of the VHL 3 stars of the week with 5 Goals and an assist. What is it that’s so special about Gregg

Gregg has been working his butt off the past couple seasons and it's really showing on the ice lately.

I haven't looked at it a ton but some stand outs would be Hulk Hogan Jr and Tom Eagles.

7.) Vancouver is so famous for Whistler Mountain and the activities there, have you ever been if so how often and what is your favorite thing to do?

Yeah I've been there, I enjoy rowing on the lakes.

8.)Who is your best friend in the league ? (tag the user)

Lots of great people in the league but for me it's @.sniffuM.

9.) Last week the Wolves went on for 6 straight wins, what were the biggest contributing factors in this offensive onslaught?

I think the biggest factor is the team work.  There isn't one carry, everyone is chipping in.

10.) Do you check the Index, LR chat, Sim results chat, or the VHL Portal when looking at the teams post game results ?

Because of when the sims have been happening it's easiest for me to just open the forums on my phone and hit the links for the Wolves games in the daily thread.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, Spence King said:

Great player with some great line mates. He's been constantly improving and putting in the hard work consistently.

Favorite part is the tight competition for awards at the end of the year, and looking at huge trades. Least favorite is if your team doesn't make playoffs, and your basically in the offseason already.

Yup, often go there twice a year, once for skiing and another for dirt biking with the boys.

Team chemistry is really starting to click, everyone is getting in on those points.

I now check the forums, since I'm up at midnight when the games first get posted.

11.) Which player in the league would you say is the toughest to defend ?

Myself.

1.) Vancouver is so famous for Whistler Mountain and the activities there, have you ever been if so how often and what is your favorite thing to do?

I have no idea what this is, but I need a date night, so this may be worth it. 

2.) Last week the Wolves went on for 6 straight wins, what were the biggest contributing factors in this offensive onslaught?

I think we just played really well, we have had a little bit of slide, but kept at it. 

3.) Do you check the Index, LR chat, Sim results chat, or the VHL Portal when looking at the teams post game results ?

LR Chat and sim results chat. 

4.) Which player in the league would you say is the toughest to defend ?

Andrew Su, the dude is a monster. 

5)Gabe Akerstrom @Mason has been on fire since coming out west and had the best game of his career against the team that drafted him last week scoring 2 goals and an assist. Who outperformed who who that game Emi or Gabe ?

Gabe is a monster, he deserves all the credit. 

6) Are you a user that ever checks in on our teams prospects and the VHLM or are you straight focused on the task at hand in Vancouver and the VHL ?

Vancouver and the VHL. 

2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.pngVancouver Wolves S75 Press Conference2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.png

Last week of the Season

Week Ending Dec. 27th

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

Quote the Presser so I can see all of your responses in real time

- ❤️  Your AGM Spence King

1.With only two games left in the S75 Regular Season the Wolves easily clinched 2nd in the NA Conference and already have 2 more wins than last season, what key factors have lead to this continued success?

Answer

2.) What are you hoping for as a gift for Christmas ?

Answer

3.Jimmy Spyro @DarkSpyro had an amazing showing with two back to back shutouts , against Ria and Malmo, How does having a goalie of Spyro’s caliber impact the team ?

Answer

4.Egg nog or hell to the no?

Answer

5.)The IRL WJC are starting IRL what is your home country and who will you be cheering for?

Answer

6.) Star Center Andrew Su @Da_Berr  has eclipsed the 100 point plateau again this season topping his career high and is currently leading the VHL in points with 105 pts in 70 GP, tell us something the best advice Su has given you ?

Answer

7.) The Province of Ontario has announced a Province wide lockdown as of DEC 26th , what are your plans if there is a lockdown announced in B.C or wherever you will be spending the holidays ?

Answer

8.)Which Wolf has made the biggest improvements throughout the S75 season ?

Answer

9.) The Wolves have a significant lead in the league team Goals For by over 10 goals and a game at hand over 2nd place Team. What has been the key to the teams balanced scoring with almost half roster scoring at a point per game pace?

Answer

10.) Thanks to @TMGSosa we’ve just been made aware that our Shootout win last night put the S75 Vancouver Wolves etched into the history books with the most OTW in a season. How does it feel to be apart of history ?

Answer

11.) The wolves are hosting fundraiser game for the 1st Playoff home game , what charity would you like to see the $ go to ?

Answer

12) How do you feel about Covid-19 ?

Answer

Edited by Spence King

3.Jimmy Spyro @DarkSpyro had an amazing showing with two back to back shutouts , against Ria and Malmo, How does having a goalie of Spyro’s caliber impact the team ?

King: Spyro is a future HoFer no questions asked. I think having a premier goaltender gives you a chance every night and I would go as far to say that Spyro deserves more credit as an elite goalie than he gets in this league.

Always

5.)The IRL WJC are starting IRL what is your home country and who will you be cheering for?

I am American but I have a lot of vested interest in how the Swedish team performs as a Wings' fan.

King: "I think @fonziGG has been an underrated star for this team all season. Whether he's been up or down the lineup he's been exceeding at any point he's asked and is a top player here."

9.) The Wolves have a significant lead in the league team Goals For by over 10 goals and a game at hand over 2nd place Team. What has been the key to the teams balanced scoring with almost half roster scoring at a point per game pace?

King: "Lot of help up and down the lineup. I know my production, Sands, V, even Stallion had to really take a leap to be the present and future of this team and I feel we've done a great job in the regular season but gotta keep that going in the playoffs."

10.) Thanks to @TMGSosa we’ve just been made aware that our Shootout win last night put the S75 Vancouver Wolves etched into the history books with the most OTW in a season. How does it feel to be apart of history ?

King: "I think it speaks to how this team continues to fight and crawl away for success even in tougher moments. We've had to grow into a contender role this season with some of the departures we had so it's great to see us get that success and for it to translate into 2 points the way it has. Super proud of this team."

Fuck Covid-19

On 12/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, Spence King said:

2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.pngVancouver Wolves S75 Press Conference2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.png

Last week of the Season

Week Ending Dec. 27th

Absolute trash, Egg nog is the worst drink created in the history of mankind.

Canada and Canada!

9.) The Wolves have a significant lead in the league team Goals For by over 10 goals and a game at hand over 2nd place Team. What has been the key to the teams balanced scoring with almost half roster scoring at a point per game pace?

Our chemistry and team balance has been outstanding this season. Everyone just seems to click with one another.

10.) Thanks to @TMGSosa we’ve just been made aware that our Shootout win last night put the S75 Vancouver Wolves etched into the history books with the most OTW in a season. How does it feel to be apart of history ?

Great, now it's time to make history again by going back 2 back. 

11.) The wolves are hosting fundraiser game for the 1st Playoff home game , what charity would you like to see the $ go to ?

Zebra Center, they work with children who are in abused familys/homes.

Bad, would've been solved alot sooner or would have had less of an impact if people listened to the protocols enacted around the world.

3.Jimmy Spyro  had an amazing showing with two back to back shutouts , against Ria and Malmo, How does having a goalie of Spyro’s caliber impact the team ?

Having a stud in the net is always helpful.  I think our D-Core does it's best to prevent him having to make stops, but we know when they reach him he has it handled.

I'm not sure tbh, I think I've only had it like once or twice several years ago.

My home is the USA so I obviously root for them.  I also enjoy rooting for Finland, so I am in bit of a predicament.  

6.) Star Center Andrew Su  has eclipsed the 100 point plateau again this season topping his career high and is currently leading the VHL in points with 105 pts in 70 GP, tell us something the best advice Su has given you ?

The best advise Su has given me is "give me (Su) the puck, and I'll make the magic happen".  So that's what I do, feed him the puck.

King made huge gains this year, especially compared to last year.

Obviously has been a sucky part of life since it's spread, here's hoping life can return to normal soonish.

On 12/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, Spence King said:

Last week of the Season

Week Ending Dec. 27th

1.With only two games left in the S75 Regular Season the Wolves easily clinched 2nd in the NA Conference and already have 2 more wins than last season, what key factors have lead to this continued success?

We didn't succeed, main factor was bad luck.

2.) What are you hoping for as a gift for Christmas ?

Maybe some new clothes.

3.Jimmy Spyro @DarkSpyro had an amazing showing with two back to back shutouts , against Ria and Malmo, How does having a goalie of Spyro’s caliber impact the team ?

He's a rock for our team, really helps bring everyone together.

6.) Star Center Andrew Su @Da_Berr  has eclipsed the 100 point plateau again this season topping his career high and is currently leading the VHL in points with 105 pts in 70 GP, tell us something the best advice Su has given you ?

Shoot puck = score goal

7.) The Province of Ontario has announced a Province wide lockdown as of DEC 26th , what are your plans if there is a lockdown announced in B.C or wherever you will be spending the holidays ?

Staying home as always

King 

1.) What are you hoping for as a gift for Christmas ?

I was hoping for Taylor Swift. I did not get her, sad. 

Hell to the absolute no. 

7.) The Province of Ontario has announced a Province wide lockdown as of DEC 26th , what are your plans if there is a lockdown announced in B.C or wherever you will be spending the holidays ?

I will watch a ton of Letterkenny, that show is so funny. 

10.) Thanks to @TMGSosa we’ve just been made aware that our Shootout win last night put the S75 Vancouver Wolves etched into the history books with the most OTW in a season. How does it feel to be apart of history ?

That is great, I wish they were in regulation though. 

11.) The wolves are hosting fundraiser game for the 1st Playoff home game , what charity would you like to see the $ go to ?

Special Olympics, I think that is a great charity. 

It is scary man, no question about it. Be cautious, wear a mask, care about others. 

2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.pngVancouver Wolves S76 Offseason Press Conference2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.png

Post Draft, Offseason, Training Camp

Week Ending Jan 24th

These Pressers are written with TWELVE questions, the goal here is to allow for more freedom of choice when responding to questions ❤️ 

You only need to answer 6 for your usual 2 TPE 

❤️  - Your AGM Spence King

1.The VHL Draft has come and gone, were you watching the Draft livestream?

Answer

2.) What skills have you been working on the most during the off season to improve going into S77?

Answer

3. The Vancouver Wolves went into the S76 Draft with 3 1st Round Picks, Ultimately at the end of the night the Wolves traded one pick and selected both Robin Galante Nilsson and Jivere Zolnek in the 1st round. Both have also been officially named to the S77 Wolves Roster, what is your opinion on these two users ?

Answer

4.The Wolves are welcoming rookie from the S75 Draft , from the Mexico Kings @TMGSosa Jacob Sosa. With Sosa and  @Sixersfan594Zolnek both joining the pro roster were now at 8 forwards. What do you expect from these two rookie forwards ?  

Answer

5.)Wolves are also ECSTATIC to announce the official signing of our S74 Prospect @Xflexznot@MMFLEXMarkus Emerson Jr Voted S76 VHLM Top Goaltender winning the Award "Benoit Devereux Trophy". How many Starts to you expect to see Emerson play ?

Answer

6.) Where do you see this years Wolves Squad ranking amongst the VHL, how far can this group go? With the star studded offense in Su @Da_BerrKevin King @IamMOOSEVenus Thightrap @BladeMaidenGregg Stallion @SweatyBeaver Norberg and Sandstrom @fonziGG@jpsd ALL SIX of these Forwards have 99 SC and are all 548 TPE+ players.... would you say this is a super team in this top 6 here ? 

Answer

7.)Last two Seasons we have been a VERY young team, this year however 9 of our 11 Skaters have VHL have been in the league for 3 seasons already (Other than Sophomore Stud @MasonGabe Akerstrom) what ways can this experience help the team achieve ultimate success?

Answer

8.)Which player on any team are you most looking forward to playing against and why?

Answer

9.) The Wolves lead the league in total team Goals Scored as a Team last season, is this a realistic expectation of repeating this stat ?

Answer

10.) Who has been the biggest motivator in the offseason in the LR?

Answer

11.) What are your thoughts on Robin Galante Nilsson and Vancouver selecting him with their 1st selection?

Answer

12)Who do you believe is most likely on the verge of a massive breakout season and why?

Answer

Edited by Spence King

1 hour ago, Spence King said:

2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.pngVancouver Wolves S76 Offseason Press Conference2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.png

Week Ending Jan 24th

These Pressers are written with TWELVE questions, the goal here is to allow for more freedom of choice when responding to questions ❤️ 

Yeah I was, I ended up staying tuned in longer than I wanted, but was happy with where I ended up. 

2.) What skills have you been working on the most during the off season to improve going into S77?

Strength, you have to be tough and strong to hang in the big leagues. 

3. The Vancouver Wolves went into the S76 Draft with 3 1st Round Picks, Ultimately at the end of the night the Wolves traded one pick and selected both Robin Galante Nilsson and Jivere Zolnek in the 1st round. Both have also been officially named to the S77 Wolves Roster, what is your opinion on these two users ?

Being one of them, I think I'm great -- and knowing RED from many places I am a huge fan. 

4.The Wolves are welcoming rookie from the S75 Draft , from the Mexico Kings @TMGSosa Jacob Sosa. With Sosa and  @Sixersfan594Zolnek both joining the pro roster were now at 8 forwards. What do you expect from these two rookie forwards ?  

I expect us to be able to make an impact even as rookies. Depth is important and hopefully a differentiator. 

5.)Wolves are also ECSTATIC to announce the official signing of our S74 prospect @MMFLEX Markus Emerson Jr Voted S76 VHLM Top Goaltender winning the Award "Benoit Devereux Trophy". How many Starts to you expect to see Emerson play ?

Hopefully enough to help him get his feet under him.  

6.) Where do you see this years Wolves Squad ranking amongst the VHL, how far can this group go? With the star studded offense in Su @Da_BerrKevin King @IamMOOSEVenus Thightrap @BladeMaidenGregg Stallion @SweatyBeaver Norberg and Sandstrom @fonziGG@jpsd ALL SIX of these Forwards have 99 SC and are all 548 TPE+ players.... would you say this is a super team in this top 6 here ? 

I think you could say that we're definitely in the mix!

7.)Last two Seasons we have been a VERY young team, this year however 9 of our 11 Skaters have VHL have been in the league for 3 seasons already (Other than Sophomore Stud @MasonGabe Akerstrom) what ways can this experience help the team achieve ultimate success?

Hopefully cohesion with each other and familiarity in the league would lead to results. 

8.)Which player on any team are you most looking forward to playing against and why?

I am looking forward to playing against Phoenix Dawson, I go way bak with Toast.

9.) The Wolves lead the league in total team Goals Scored as a Team last season, is this a realistic expectation of repeating this stat ?

With all of our scoring it is definitely possible. 

Our GMs are definitely our source of energy

11.) What are your thoughts on Robin Galante Nilsson and Vancouver selecting him with their 1st selection?

He's a stud and I cannot wait to be a major part of the core with him. 

12)Who do you believe is most likely on the verge of a massive breakout season and why?

Unsure, hopefully me :)

1. The VHL Draft has come and gone, were you watching the Draft Livestream?

No, I was too busy sleeping in

1.  What skills have you been working on the most during the offseason to improve going into S77

Mostly in hand speed and reaction time

1. Who do you believe is most likely on the verge of a massive breakout season and why

Me ofc well as a backup lol

1. Which player on any team are you most looking forward to playing against and why

I’m just happy to play idc who its against

1. Wolves are also ECSTATIC to announce the official signing of our S74 prospect Markus Emerson Jr Voted S76 VHLM Top Goaltender winning the Award "Benoit Devereux Trophy". How many Starts to you expect to see Emerson play?

I’m hoping to get at least 15 but any amount is great

1. The Wolves are welcoming rookie from the S75 Draft , from the Mexico Kings Jacob Sosa. With Sosa and  @Sixersfan594Zolnek both joining the pro roster were now at 8 forwards. What do you expect from these two rookie forwards ?

I know Sosa from the VHLM so I expect big things from him but i dont know as much about the other guy so well see what happens

On 1/18/2021 at 5:52 PM, Spence King said:

Week Ending Jan 24th

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

5.)Wolves are also ECSTATIC to announce the official signing of our S74 Prospect @Xflexznot@MMFLEXMarkus Emerson Jr Voted S76 VHLM Top Goaltender winning the Award "Benoit Devereux Trophy". How many Starts to you expect to see Emerson play ?

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1. Of course, I remember being drafted myself and what a surprise it was. It's nice to see other people not only experience what I got from being drafted but also seeing the ones that will hopefully be joining me in Vancouver sometime soon.

4. Granted this question is about myself so I won't be too biased but I know Zolnek is one hell of a player, we've crossed paths in the VHLM especially with the finals so it'll be interesting to see two rival team players merge onto Vancouver as teammates. I'm sure we'll get along fine, we both want to make a good impression in the VHL and now is the best time to do it.

5. I truly hope to see Emerson start at least a third of the games this season, I've been lucky enough to work with him in Mexico City and he's truly a great guy with good hopes for this team. I feel like him graduating to the VHL is in perfect timing too as Spyro has one more year in him. The aging veteran and the hungry rookie, how perfect.

6. This group can definitely make the Finals again I believe, the postseason was very unfortunate for us for... a lot of reasons but in the end I always saw it as a way to come back and hit harder. I wanna say the Season 76 Wolves are pissed off and want that cup by any means necessary now.

9. It is a very realistic expectation, we have a team full of people that can get the puck in the net and I'm positive we can continue to break more records.
10. I definitely want to say our new Assistant GM has been a good motivation for this team, having a lot of energy and positivity is what a team needs in the offseason if they don't bring home a cup. Stuff like that is what we need to get on track and get this team where it needs to be.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, Spence King said:

Week Ending Jan 24th

Nah, didn't have time unfortunately. Looks like we got a good haul of prospects though.

The minimum required amount, we kinda need spyro in net this season, to get as much of a lead as possible in the reg szn.

Very good offence, defence is okay. One of the best top 6 in my opinion.

Hopefully everyone developed over the past few seasons and will be looking to show off their improved skills and take us to the cup.

SSHornet, just because he was the #1 OA pick in my draft class.

Yeah we have a great offence and with a bit of luck we can repeat that record.

2.) What skills have you been working on the most during the off season to improve going into S76?

King: "I think the goal right now is Puck Handling to 99 and then Faceoffs up to 85 and Skating up too. Softly boosting Penalty Shots but it's a left over stat.

3. The Vancouver Wolves went into the S76 Draft with 3 1st Round Picks, Ultimately at the end of the night the Wolves traded one pick and selected both Robin Galante Nilsson and Jivere Zolnek in the 1st round. Both have also been officially named to the S76 Wolves Roster, what is your opinion on these two users ?

King: "RGN is a hell of a player and a huge get as a member of the lockeroom. I had him on my list once upon a time in San Diego and you can see from his effort that he's a special player. I don't know Zolnek all that well but do know that there's history there for the member so I'm excited to see what that brings.

4.The Wolves are welcoming rookie from the S75 Draft , from the Mexico Kings @TMGSosa Jacob Sosa. With Sosa and  @Sixersfan594Zolnek both joining the pro roster were now at 8 forwards. What do you expect from these two rookie forwards ?  

King: "Little bit of growing pains and with so many forwards they'll have to really push to get those numbers but I'm absolutely excited to see how they progress and what they'll bring to the team on and off the ice."

5.)Wolves are also ECSTATIC to announce the official signing of our S74 Prospect @Xflexznot@MMFLEXMarkus Emerson Jr Voted S76 VHLM Top Goaltender winning the Award "Benoit Devereux Trophy". How many Starts to you expect to see Emerson play ?

King: "Gonna be Spyro's job but I could see him getting 20% maybe. He's got big game potential and while you'll never replace Jimmy Spyro I think Emm can pave a great career as our #1.

6.) Where do you see this years Wolves Squad ranking amongst the VHL, how far can this group go? With the star studded offense in Su @Da_BerrKevin King @IamMOOSEVenus Thightrap @BladeMaidenGregg Stallion @SweatyBeaver Norberg and Sandstrom @fonziGG@jpsd ALL SIX of these Forwards have 99 SC and are all 548 TPE+ players.... would you say this is a super team in this top 6 here ? 

King: "I don't think so yet. I think you have to see guys/gals like Thightrap, King, and Sandstrom take that final step of being consistent. I think with such a young group you gotta fins that balance of chemistry and skill and while I think big parts of the lineup have that, there's still work to be done."

King: "I think the simplest answer here is @PatrikLaine. We were former teammates in Miami back in 73 and we give each other a tough effort every matchup so I'm always excited to see his name pop up in my schedule."

King: "Extremely High. I think though this offense is young I really believe that with some chemistry this team could have 4 100-point players this season."

30 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

King: "I think the simplest answer here is @PatrikLaine. We were former teammates in Miami back in 73 and we give each other a tough effort every matchup so I'm always excited to see his name pop up in my schedule."

Same here my friend. We'll go at it pretty good this season!

I did not, had other things going on at the time.

I've been working on improving my shot for my final season.  Hopefully even if I don't score more, it leads to more team opportunities.

5.)Wolves are also ECSTATIC to announce the official signing of our S74 Prospect Markus Emerson Jr Voted S76 VHLM Top Goaltender winning the Award "Benoit Devereux Trophy". How many Starts to you expect to see Emerson play ?

Most likely the minimum as we will want to finish as well as we can for the playoffs.

6.) Where do you see this years Wolves Squad ranking amongst the VHL, how far can this group go? With the star studded offense in Su , Kevin King, Venus Thightrap , Gregg Stallion, Norberg and Sandstrom. ALL SIX of these Forwards have 99 SC and are all 548 TPE+ players.... would you say this is a super team in this top 6 here ? 

Our offensive game is certainly not lacking.  I would have to say we have one of the best forward groups in the league, but maybe I'm biased.

My fellow season 69 players as this is our last year.  People like Graves, Jubis, Tallinder, and Block.

I think so, as mentioned above our forwards are outstanding.  I would expect us to put up a lot of goals frequently.

Edited by Garsh

2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.pngVancouver Wolves S76 Week 2 Press Conference2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.png

Current Record 12 GP 9-2-1

Week Ending Jan 31stThese Pressers are written with TWELVE questions, the goal here is to allow for more freedom of choice when responding to questions  

1.Coming to the start of week two of S76 season where we find the Wolves atop the VHL Overall standings after 12 games with a record of 9-2-1, what has been the key factor in the wolves hot start ?

Answer

2.) With Covid-19 I know I have become a SkipTheDishes addict having everything on lockdown in Canada. What has been your go to meal for takeout or favorite local restaurant ?

Answer

3.Express your feelings about this season so far in two words?

Answer

4.What has been the biggest moment for your in the first week of this VHL season?  

Answer

5.)The Wolf Pups have been howling, with all @TMGSosa @Sixersfan594 3 Rookie Skaters including Rookie team leading Pts Defenceman @RomanesEuntDomus Robin Galante Nilsson, to the rookies who has helped you the most ? To the Vets who has impressed you the most and why ?

Answer

6.)Following last question about the Pups we cant forget @Xflexz Markus Emerson Jr, already with 6 starts in the first 12 games, how many more starts will Emerson get?

Answer

7.) What is the one piece of advice you would give to anyone drafted to The Vancouver Wolves

Answer

8.)Who is the toughest opposing VHL player to cover?

Answer

9.)If you could see two VHL Heavyweights go at it who would they be?

Answer

10.) What area of your game do you think needs the most work to improve your game as the season continues ?

Answer

11.) What are your thoughts on the Covid-19 Vaccine

Answer

12) How did your VHFL Draft go ? do you think you’ve got a real shot at winning that sweet 6 TPE ?

Answer

Edited by Spence King

4 hours ago, Spence King said:

2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.pngVancouver Wolves S76 Week 2 Press Conference2066139290_wolvessmall.png.9ece24882d7df337df72173df18f6ba7.png

Week Ending Jan 31stThese Pressers are written with TWELVE questions, the goal here is to allow for more freedom of choice when responding to questions  

1.Coming to the start of week two of S76 season where we find the Wolves atop the VHL Overall standings after 12 games with a record of 9-2-1, what has been the key factor in the wolves hot start ?

Answer

2.) With Covid-19 I know I have become a SkipTheDishes addict having everything on lockdown in Canada. What has been your go to meal for takeout or favorite local restaurant ?

There is a lovely Cuban place in my neighbourhood that used to offer takeout at the start of the lockdown but has gone on "vacation" since, I hope that doesn't mean that they are gone for good as I fear so many businesses to be.

Establishing myself

4.What has been the biggest moment for your in the first week of this VHL season?  

Definitely getting my first goal after going pointless for the first few games.

5.)The Wolf Pups have been howling, with all @TMGSosa @Sixersfan594 3 Rookie Skaters including Rookie team leading Pts Defenceman @RomanesEuntDomus Robin Galante Nilsson, to the rookies who has helped you the most ? To the Vets who has impressed you the most and why ?

Answer

6.)Following last question about the Pups we cant forget @Xflexz Markus Emerson Jr, already with 6 starts in the first 12 games, how many more starts will Emerson get?

Answer

7.) What is the one piece of advice you would give to anyone drafted to The Vancouver Wolves

Answer

Answer

Answer

10.) What area of your game do you think needs the most work to improve your game as the season continues ?

I definitely need to get stronger physically, as so many rookies do.

I can't wait for it to become widely available and hope that it will help normal life resume.

12) How did your VHFL Draft go ? do you think you’ve got a real shot at winning that sweet 6 TPE ?

I don't know a whole lot about the VHL's player landscape yet but so far I'm really happy with who I got!

On 1/25/2021 at 2:54 PM, Spence King said:

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Weve been riding solid goaltending and an amazing offence. This team is just overall amazing

Taking Dubs

Another 15 minimum

They talk A LOT which isnt a bad thing

Rebound control

the birds work for the bourgeoisie

On 1/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, Spence King said:

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1. Determination and scoring. I mentioned before that I feel like the Wolves are red hot angry this season because we want to win the cup by any means necessary and it shows. We are scoring goals with no mercy. 10-4 sound familiar? We intend on doing even more of that.
2. I'm very guilty of relying heavy on some McDonalds fries if I can be honest. Mexico City got me to enjoy tacos more so if I wanna mix things up and not get eyed down by some teammates for ordering the same thing constantly, I go with that.

3. No mercy.

4. Scoring my first VHL goal was truly something special, to have it against a top team and a rival in Seattle just makes it even more special. Having a few games were I receive a star is certainly a big moment in itself too. 

6. At first I thought having Emerson start about a third of games was the best call being that he is a rookie in a much more difficult league. Seeing how good he's performing I think him and Spyro can generally play half and half. We gotta have Spyro go out with a bang while also giving the rookie some time to adapt to the new area.

10. Personally I feel like I could improve a bit more regarding faceoffs, I know I'm playing a winger role currently as the team has plenty of center depth but with the few opportunities I have I need to take advantage of it.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, Spence King said:

Our star power, we're a really strong team. 

Any salad place near me, I've gotten back into the best shape of my life and I've never felt better

Much Better

Scoring my first goal!

I'm so impressed by RGN, and always have been. Playing with him in Philly and now here has been tremendous. 

I think 6 more haha

We're the best

Anyone, I'm just struggling to keep up. 

Me and whoever is across the ice from me!

Defense, I can't be a liability while out there. Scoring will come!

Gimmie it asap, I want to go out and feel safe. 

Horrible, I suck at it I don't know this league lol