Claimed:Blades of Steel - Episode 6 w/Smarch

Screen_Shot_2014_02_26_at_1_51_47_PM.png
Welcome to Episode 6! w/ Special Guest: Smarch

Smarch joins me to talk a lot about the league!

S36 Playoffs (Davos vs. Toronto)
S36 Playoff Leaders
Olympic Gold/Sochi 2014
Welcome back Slobo!
ADV being a Loser (Smarch hinting at it)

Side Note: We should create a Blades of Steel Sim League. I'd be down. Contact me for details.

Comment below.

Just click the picture!

Context: 3/3 - While obviously it all made sense at the time it was recorded, it's odd listening to this now (Davos being down 3-1 to Toronto) knowing how it all ends. 42% PP is more than impressive in my opinion. I don't really think you can go wrong either way with Sterling or sheriff at 1st overall, even if sheriff's player currently fits the need for Riga's roster. Agree with Smarch that BPA should be the way to draft, with the exception of goalies. Pretty sure Tony Stark was lost in the move to this site. Olympics were hard to watch this year for me with times as well. It's one of the only times I get to watch curling though as an American, so I got my fix of that at least. Don't agree with you about the league overall Kendrick, but I do agree that the Super Cup was pretty lackluster. "There could be trades." I'd say that describes this off-season pretty well. To be fair, Meg did have Dave Mustaine, who was pretty bad. 

Professionalism: 1.75/2 - Let's not go into politics.

Editing: 1/1 - Yup.

Overall: 5.75/6

• 6 months later...