"The biggest game of my whole life"

FBR

Screen-Shot-2013-03-19-at-4.17.46-AM-700

Evgeny Namestnikov is about to play the biggest game of his young career. The young Russian power-forward is extremely nervous, one day away from the Continental's Cup seventh game.

"Every mistake could turn into a goal in this series, the two teams are full of excellent players. Tomorrow's game is going to be the biggest one of all our careers. Everyone is going to give their 110% and it's going to be a battle for the win.. for the Cup.", said Namestnikov after today's game.

"We can't blame Remy for the last two games. He's been the heart of the Legion since he's here. We didn't play like we wanted to and Davos took full advantage of it."

Namestnikov has been playing really well since the start of the playoffs, he slowed down during the last three games, but he told us that he'll do everything to help Toronto win the Cup tomorrow.

"This could very well be the last game I'll play in the finals, we never know what can happen in this league. I'll do my best to help the team win tomorrow. All the guys in the locker room deserve this win, so does the city of Toronto."