VHL/SBA/EFL Cross Recruitment Drive

Beaviss

19 minutes ago, Molholt said:

I get 5 for joining from SBA?

Yes, just checked this on Discord as it wasn't clear for me.

+5 from SBA (Vonk was active when my last player here retired)

Edited by Green

1 minute ago, Green said:

Yes, just checked this on Discord as it wasn't clear for me.

+5 from SBA (Vonk was active when my last player here retired)

Not how it works...Warlock played last season, so your new player doesn't meet the returning player criteria

42 minutes ago, Quik said:

Not how it works...Warlock played last season, so your new player doesn't meet the returning player criteria

So did @Sixersfan549 player, who actually still played in the vhlm this season. Why does his qualify then? I tried to clear this up on discord and this was what I was told. I'm fine if it won't count, but we might want to clear this up in the OP then and have an actual straight line on rules about this:

On 11/3/2018 at 6:58 AM, Beaviss said:

*Inactive counts as not updating in the past month. 

Edited by Green

43 minutes ago, Green said:

So did @Sixersfan549 player, who actually still played in the vhlm this season. Why does his qualify then? I tried to clear this up on discord and this was what I was told. I'm fine if it won't count, but we might want to clear this up in the OP then and have an actual straight line on rules about this:

If this is the case time to claim 1 tpe in each league lol... not that im encouraging a work around but i can clearly see one ( Blade vanishes back into obscurity , ‘I was never here’ )

Moving forward, a list of all members who claim the cross-recruitment bonus will be maintained in the OP.

This bonus is a one-time claim, per member, for being directed/returning here from either affiliate league, for a maximum claim of +5. This does not apply to members who started in one league, joined another league, and then try to claim in the first league as "coming from an affiliate."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Will unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...