Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

On 2/16/2020 at 4:54 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

Press conference for week ending 23rd for LVA!

1. With new players coming in this week, what potential do you think they hold? (Chip chiperson, Erik Hjalmarsson)

2. With the team's amount of draft picks, do you think you will be drafted back to Las Vegas?

3. It has been told that Chip chiperson and Jet Jaguar had a falling out in the VHL general area. What are your thoughts on the incident?

4. As you know, next season we will be announcing captains. Who best fits the "C" role?

5. The season is coming close to an end. (Well, roughly.) Who is most likely to win the cup?

6. The locker room has started to get more active recently, do you think that this will continue?

1. I will put my name and I am just here to earn and enjoy my playing time.

2. It would be awesome to come back

3. Jet is a GOAT

4. Not quite sure as I don't know if I will be here or not

5. I like the Marlins for the cup

6. I sure hope so

On 2/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

1. With new players coming in this week, what potential do you think they hold? (Chip chiperson, Erik Hjalmarsson)

For one I think Chip Chiperson has potential to be the greatest player ever and has cool name, Erik Hjalmarsson is good too.

2. With the team's amount of draft picks, do you think you will be drafted back to Las Vegas? Yes I hope I do.

3. It has been told that Chip chiperson and Jet Jaguar had a falling out in the VHL general area. What are your thoughts on the incident?  I don’t think jet jaguar is thinking straight, he doesn’t know who he is messing with you can quote me on that. 

4. As you know, next season we will be announcing captains. Who best fits the "C" role? Is this a joke obviously it’s Chip Chiperson 

5. The season is coming close to an end. (Well, roughly.) Who is most likely to win the cup? Idk I think it will be close

6. The locker room has started to get more active recently, do you think that this will continue? Yes because we need a team effort to win

@Chip chiperson @Erik @thekillamon @Domkey @Julian Dalvao @JDGraves @Briedaqueduc @imeanttosaysaturn @Beerfridge @Jepox @Jackson @wild_soup97 @HearnNation67

On 2/16/2020 at 1:54 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

2. With the team's amount of draft picks, do you think you will be drafted back to Las Vegas?

3. It has been told that Chip chiperson and Jet Jaguar had a falling out in the VHL general area. What are your thoughts on the incident?

4. As you know, next season we will be announcing captains. Who best fits the "C" role?

5. The season is coming close to an end. (Well, roughly.) Who is most likely to win the cup?

6. The locker room has started to get more active recently, do you think that this will continue?

@Chip chiperson @Erik @thekillamon @Domkey @Julian Dalvao @JDGraves @Briedaqueduc @imeanttosaysaturn @Beerfridge @Jepox @Jackson @wild_soup97 @HearnNation67

1. I think they have a really bright future, but Ziarie Anigbogu is going to be a surprise newcomer.

2. I have no clue. I didn't even know there was a draft until this question.

3. My thoughts are that they should get less weird names. But if they can't, just become friends on the fact that they both have weird names.

4. Ziarie Anigbogu for sure.

5. Probably the Las Vegas Aces.

6. I definitely think it will continue, especially with all the new additions. 

On 2/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

1. Chip is good from what i have seen, I don't know much about Erik.

2. I din't know there was a draft until now but yes, I hope I remain an Ace.

3. I don't know them well so I'm not sure how to feel.

4. Definitely Mike van Stronk, putting up that much points as a Defenseman is crazy.

5. Aces all day.

6. Yes especially after we win the championship ;)

Happy February 24th everyone (posted on the 23rd, don't judge me)

Presser for week ending March 1st!

Las Vegas Aces!

1. Even more new players! (I won't bother mentioning names because I missed people last time) but who is most likely to be a stud?

2. Las Vegas is in a playoff spot currently, do you think we'll make it? If so, what are your goals?

3. The amount of teams below .500 is insane (including us), why do you think this is?

4. Minnesota is having a great year this year, do you think they can continue this into the playoffs?

5. The amount of players that have recreated recently is pretty high, who do you think will be the most successful?

6. How do you think you're performing this year?

@Chip chiperson @thekillamon @Domkey @Julian Dalvao @JDGraves @Briedaqueduc @imeanttosaysaturn @Jepox @Da Trifecta @Jackson @wild_soup97 @Erik @Alex88Shaw @Beerfridge @ngine4 @HearnNation67

6 hours ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

Las Vegas Aces!

1. Even more new players! (I won't bother mentioning names because I missed people last time) but who is most likely to be a stud?

2. Las Vegas is in a playoff spot currently, do you think we'll make it? If so, what are your goals?

3. The amount of teams below .500 is insane (including us), why do you think this is?

4. Minnesota is having a great year this year, do you think they can continue this into the playoffs?

5. The amount of players that have recreated recently is pretty high, who do you think will be the most successful?

@Chip chiperson @thekillamon @Domkey @Julian Dalvao @JDGraves @Briedaqueduc @imeanttosaysaturn @Jepox @Da Trifecta @Jackson @wild_soup97 @Erik @Alex88Shaw @Beerfridge @ngine4 @HearnNation67

1. There's a lot of good players joining the aces. For now though, it's still got to be Ziarie Anigbogu. He's just so good.

2. Of course we'll make it - the team's already currently in, and now they're adding Ziarie Anigbogu

3. I think that it's because there's too much talent collected at the top. Now, with Ziarie Anigbogu joining the league, it's going to change.

4. I'm sure the success will continue for a little while. But, all things end. To Min, Ziarie Anigbgou is that end.

5. The new talent that's joined the league will make waves. But out of the group, Ziarie Anigbogu really stands apart as the future most successful.

6. Well, I just signed here. I haven't yet played, so there's nothing to judge me on. Ziarie Anigbogu will perform though, you can be sure of that.

On 2/23/2020 at 6:11 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

Las Vegas Aces!

1. Hank McKill seems like a well rounded defender! Looking forward to having him block pucks in front of me.

2. I think we have a good shot of keeping our spot. I plan on cheering from the sidelines as I'm not playing yet.

3. Good drafting and trading by the teams at the top, coupled with several teams going through a rebuild.

4. They're a well rounded team, I think they'll ride the momentum straight to the finals.

5. I'll be honest, I don't know how to tell if someone is recreated or a new create.

6. Still on the sidelines until S71, so I'll continue to train until then!

1512198100_woodymcpine.thumb.jpg.6e50ee0803f8624d5247fe200fb0dd40.jpg

1. Certainly not my player, that's for sure

2. Yeah sure we will and I want to just help in anyway I can

3. Not enough talent

4. Let's hope that they don't

5. Going to say refer back to number one

6. Right on par with what I expected

Press Conference for Week Ending Mar. 8th.                                                                                        

1. Playoffs underway, how does Las Vegas look?

2. Who is most likely to win the cup in your eyes?

3. How many sweeps will be in the playoffs this year?

4. Who will get the most points in the playoffs (all players)?

5. Who will get the most wins in the playoffs (all goalies)?

6. Who can be a surprise contender?

On 3/1/2020 at 2:44 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

1. Playoffs underway, how does Las Vegas look? We lost

2. Who is most likely to win the cup in your eyes? Houston

3. How many sweeps will be in the playoffs this year? 17

4. Who will get the most points in the playoffs (all players)? Chip Chiperson 

5. Who will get the most wins in the playoffs (all goalies)? Stone wolski

6. Who can be a surprise contender? Chip Chiperson

On 3/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

1. Not good enough, unfortunately

2. Minnesota. If they can beat us, they can beat anyone

3. 6

4. Leon Gutzwiler

5. Jaxx Hextall

6. San Diego

On 3/1/2020 at 3:44 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

1. Not so well as I think we get bumped early

2. Not quite sure yet

3. At least theree

4. I don't really know

5. The team that wins?

6. Certainly not Vegas

Week ending 15th.

1. A tough playoff performance this year, your thoughts?

2. Las Vegas lands the 1st and 3rd overall picks, high hopes?

3. What did you expect from yourself in our run?

4. Lots of sweeps, did you expect so many?

5. People have been hyping Joe Proto all season, is he worth all of the hype?

6. Any prospects seem promising?

@thekillamon @Domkey @Julian Dalvao @Briedaqueduc @imeanttosaysaturn @Jepox @JDGraves @Jackson @wild_soup97 @Beerfridge

• 2 weeks later...

Week Ending 29th

1. How do you feel we did in the draft?

2. What are your expectations for yourself this year?

3. What are your expectations for the team this year?

4. What are your thoughts on the captains?

5. Who will come out on top this year?

6. Who can be a surprise contender this year?

1. Not too bad

2. To develop my game and stay active

3. To win

4. They're swell dudes

5. Vegas

6. Vegas

On 3/22/2020 at 2:59 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

Week Ending 29th

1. Very good, our defense is solid, our offense is elite, we didn't get a goalie though until free agency, but we will be fine.

2. For myself? Hoping to get a ton of hits and win best defenseman of course. And score many points as well.

3. Win the cup of course!

4. The General is a natural leader, and I agree with all your choices.

5. Us of course, the only team that can compete with us is Yukon and Minnesota I think.

6. San Diego, because they have the best goalie I think, I haven't checked other teams but I'm pretty sure he's the best goalie.

Week Ending 29th

Thanks for the questions Viper!

1. I think Vegas had a really strong draft, of course, because I was selected in it. However, I think the selections in the 1st and 2nd round really set this team up for immediate success, and a 3rd round pick for me was great value for the team.

2. I'd like to be a solid two-way defenseman for a team loaded on offense. I think my presence on the blue-line can really shore up our back end, but just hoping to maintain high puck possession numbers and stifle shots against. 

3. I expect a deep playoff run. Period.

4. I really like our captains, especially the selection of SS Hornet (@McWolf) as captain. He's already been super helpful in terms of developing me and providing advice, and I think that our leadership will be a huge part of our success.

5. We'll come out on top. That's my confidence in this team.

6. I think Saskatoon can be a surprise contender. I don't ever want to count a team led by McWolf out. They've got a massive amount of young talent, I think he can whip up a competitive group there.

Week Ending 29th

1. I'd say we won for sure!
2. To play better overall including scoring
3. Bringing home a ship baby
4. Haven't gotten to know them yet
5. We will. It'll be tough but I believe we'll pull through.
6. Not too sure, I've been too focused on bringing my A game to scout out the scene. I'm excited to be surprised though!

Week Ending 29th

We picked up some really strong players and have set ourselves up for a run for the cup.

Build skills and adapt to the new league. The level of play will be a big step up, but surrounded by the players and coaches we've got in Vegas, I'm confident I can succeed.

We're looking to finish at or near the top.

Leadership has been great so far.

I'm looking forward to the Aces coming home with the cup.

Hard to say, there's a bunch of teams who could spike a few big wins and steal the thing.

We won the draft for sure for sure

I want this to be a breakout season for me

Im looking to finish at the top

Everything has been good

We are...DUH

It could vary but we just have to stay on top

On 3/22/2020 at 1:59 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

Week Ending 29th

1. I came in after the draft, and I don't know many player, but looking at who we got, they're solid players and I'm excited to play with them
2. I'm not exting much, just to do enough to help the team win a championship.

3. To win a championship, anything less will be disappointing.

4. Great people, enjoy their LR presence.

5. Las Vegas will! We're winning it all.

6. It won't matter, no one will remember who was a suprise contender in 20 seasons, what they will remember is us winning the championship.