Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

8/31 - 9/6

Before we start the press conference, I'd like to express my gratitude and appreciation for every single person on this team. You all stepped your game up this season, and all of you have set down the foundation for individual and team success in the future. Regardless of whether you'll be back on Vegas for another season, on a different VHLM team, or in the VHL next season, I have full confidence that you will provide massive value for your team and that you'll do amazing ❤️ 

1. A brief look back at the playoffs. What did you think about the Minnesota series?

2. Looking back a bit further, reflect upon your season. How do you think this season went for you?

3. If you had any goals for yourself, did you meet them?

4. Las Vegas was honored to have so many active players on the team. Who was someone on the team who you loved to be around and chat with?

5. With the upcoming VHL draft, and most of you eligible, which team would you like to play for?

6. What was your favorite moment this season on Las Vegas?

1 it was really unlucky

2 this season was huge, my first goal and a lot of assists

3 yes, i finally scored and made some points

4 well spartan for sure and also the great d man kankkunen

5 well i like seattle but every team is ok

6 everything was great so i don't have a favorite one.

1. We just got unlucky their goalie stood on his head most of the series 

2. I was happy with my individual season 50+ points for a rookie I’ll take it, then over a point per game in the playoffs against a top team 

3. yes and no I wanted to have a good season which I did, but I also wanted to win it all

4. I loved just talking with everyone so no one in particular 

5. Moscow is a personal favorite of mine but I’ll be happy anywhere 

6. being giant killers couldn’t have done that without @Biggreen10 

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

8/31 - 9/6

Before we start the press conference, I'd like to express my gratitude and appreciation for every single person on this team. You all stepped your game up this season, and all of you have set down the foundation for individual and team success in the future. Regardless of whether you'll be back on Vegas for another season, on a different VHLM team, or in the VHL next season, I have full confidence that you will provide massive value for your team and that you'll do amazing ❤️ 

1. A brief look back at the playoffs. What did you think about the Minnesota series?

2. Looking back a bit further, reflect upon your season. How do you think this season went for you?

4. Las Vegas was honored to have so many active players on the team. Who was someone on the team who you loved to be around and chat with?

5. With the upcoming VHL draft, and most of you eligible, which team would you like to play for?

1. I like to think that they were the team that wanted the series more, and our team played our hearts out but at the end of the day we made the playoffs and I'm proud of our team for doing that at all.

2. The season had it's ups and downs for me, but I came out as a 40 point scorer for this team and I think that's an accolade on its own considering I came in as a free agent.

3. My only goal was to go first overall in this draft, and I know i didn't accomplish that. However I think that I'll still have a great future in the VHL/VHLM in general.

4. Sandstorm was my go to for conversations, playing with them really made me learn and I'll be forever thankful for that. I want to wish them luck in the VHL and their top four draft spot!

5. I don't have a preference for the VHL team that selects me. However I'd love to play with the Ace's for awhile longer.

6. My first goal, the excitement I felt was to die for. and was what really solidified my idea that I can make it in this league!

9 hours ago, Spartan said:

8/31 - 9/6

I had a strong start with 3 goals and 7 points over the first four games, but everything went wrong in game 5 and 6; good learning experience 

I'd say it was a fantastic rookie season, lots of looking back and looking forward to next season

I overwhelmed my goals by a landslipe

I whole crew

tbh hometown team Vancouver would be interesting

Game 2, getting that big game, scoring and on the dot.

We could have won it and went all the way but that's not what the hockey gods wanted. We're young and only getting better, wont happen the same way next season

Scored more than my last character by 3 points and almost took over goals lead for defenseman.. I'd say it went awesome although a point a game would have been even better

Wanted to put up offensive numbers and be recognized kind of like a winger and my total number of shots prove that, met muy goal after scoring 10 power play goals

4. Las Vegas was honored to have so many active players on the team. Who was someone on the team who you loved to be around and chat with?

Reynolds is always there and gives good updates and knowledge about recent games plus he knows how to get involved in league activities bringing conversation to the locker room

If I was in the draft I'd like to stay here most but if I went somewhere else it'd be Halifax or Mexico City. Had a good experience in all organizations

6. What was your favorite moment this season on Las Vegas?

Number one thing has to be Tamm's point production, kid is a fucking beast. Also when our team filled up with activity.. Knew we could do something. Had a good time chatting it up with Petal and Thunder on the blueline too, the deadly duos will be back! Lastly I'm glad I met Friedriksen, he's calm, cool and collected all the time, see ya dude and good luck to ya as well!

Edited by Z16

It sucked. I thought beforehand we were the favorites so to end up missing out is really disappointing. 

I can't complain, I think on the whole it was pretty good. Gabriel put up good point totals and had the chance to play on a good team so as far as I'm concerned I can't really complain. 

I wanted to go at a point per game pace so didn't quite hit that, but came close enough to feel proud.

I honestly enjoyed speaking with everyone who I did during the season, everyone on the team was a gem. 

I'm totally fine with whichever team I go to, I've got no preference at all and will give whichever team drafts me everything I can. 

Every time we won was a great moment, team had a great feeling going throughout the regular season. 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:38 AM, Spartan said:

8/31 - 9/6

1. I think we could've beat them. I just wish Onde was a stronger presence.

2. I'm not happy with Onde this season. Just didn't show up for me.

3. I was hoping for 100 points on the season and I was just shy of ppg so, definitely not close.

4. I loved everyone, if I'm being completely honest.

5. I'd like to play for any team that believes in Onde.

6. When I got drafted 8th overall by the team. Really made me felt wanted.

On 8/31/2020 at 10:38 AM, Spartan said:

1. I'm disappointed. I could have played so much better than I did, and I feel like I let the guys down. 

2. Before the postseason, I had as good a rookie season as I could as for. I scored a ton, got loads of assists, so I feel good about it. I hope to just keep improving and make that be my worst season. 

3. I did. I wanted to be a positivr impact on the team. I feel like I was able to accomplish that. 

4. Everyone. I love our locker room. It's a hell of a group, and I got a little busy irl with work, but I kept up reading and chatting when I could. I really like our team. 

5. I have no idea. I haven't even considered anything like that. I've just been keeping my head down and working. 

6. One of my hat tricks. Those felt pretty damn good. 

:veg:LAS VEGAS ACES PRESS CONFERENCE:veg:

9/7 - 9/13

(Also new logo hasn't been added yet I think)

1) So what do you think of the new logo so far? Do you miss the yellow?

2) The VHLM Dispersal Draft is coming soon, if you're eligible, would you like to be on a different team? If so which team(s) would it be?

3) What are your plans this offseason? Any sort of tournament or are you just looking to relax?

4) What got you into hockey?

5) Do you think the Aces will be any good next season? Or will they be a basement team?

6) If you were to play along with someone from another team whether it be the VHL or the VHLM, who would it be?

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/7 - 9/13

2) The VHLM Dispersal Draft is coming soon, if you're eligible, would you like to be on a different team? If so which team(s) would it be?

3) What are your plans this offseason? Any sort of tournament or are you just looking to relax?

5) Do you think the Aces will be any good next season? Or will they be a basement team?

6) If you were to play along with someone from another team whether it be the VHL or the VHLM, who would it be?

1. New logo is absolutely fire, good work to those who worked on it!

2. Not gonna lie, I don't really know about this so uhhh

3. Just gonna train and work on my game so I can come back better than I was this season.

4. Definitely watching some of the greats as a kid.

5. I trust management to put a good squad together.

6. It would be great to play with Heinz Gunnarson from Halifax because as a goalie I love some good blocked shots.

21 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/7 - 9/13

1 yeah the old logo was good, but we have to look foward to the future.

2 i will not be drafted, so i'm good here

3 relax and some training nothing else.

4 nhl 13 the game

5 are you kidding, we are the best team on the league.

6 well probably playing whit my best friend Angela from Philadelphia, is a good goalie whit a good future.

Edited by Matt thunder

12 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/7 - 9/13

1. New logo is absolutely fire great job to those who made it 

2. I was drafted here last draft so this doesn’t effect me

3. training and being able to relax 

4. my dad got me tickets to a Bruins/Flyers game for Christmas one year been hooked since

5. I believe we will be good but I’m not making any crazy predictions 

6. Laine from Miami because he makes everyone he plays with better and that’s something I look for in a teammate 

1) So what do you think of the new logo so far? Do you miss the yellow The logo is pretty nice, the maker did a really good job with it.

2) The VHLM Dispersal Draft is coming soon, if you're eligible, would you like to be on a different team? If so which team(s) would it be Didnt even know there was a Dispersal Draftm but yea sure release me idk.

3) What are your plans this offseason? Any sort of tournament or are you just looking to relax? idk, what tournaments are happening in the offseason, so no.

4) What got you into hockey? The affliate welfare smh.

5) Do you think the Aces will be any good next season? Or will they be a basement team? Hopefully, I should be 250.

6) If you were to play along with someone from another team whether it be the VHL or the VHLM, who would it be? Cant say since its tampering smh.

9/7 - 9/13

Our logo definitley upgraded, wasn't a fan of the yellow so ain't missing that

2) The VHLM Dispersal Draft is coming soon, if you're eligible, would you like to be on a different team? If so which team(s) would it be?

Already answered this last week..

3) What are your plans this offseason? Any sort of tournament or are you just looking to relax?

Relaxing is a must if you wanna make it in this league, I may relax a little too much though

Kind of fell into it, was signing up to get my credit for being on sports team but endrd up sticking to it.. Now look at me, making my familty proud 'n shit

We need shooters badly, we went from being the most hot handed team to one of the more reserved teams and most of our success came from that area

6) If you were to play along with someone from another team whether it be the VHL or the VHLM, who would it be?

Gotta be my goalie friend Michael Olsen, he's in the draft wink wink.. I'm not suppose to say that out loud?

•  

23 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/7 - 9/13

1) I like it it looks good. 
2) I don’t know I’m fine with this Vegas. 
3) I will relax the first part of off-season then train hard. 
4) I just seen it on TV. 
5) We will be fine.  
6) It really doesn’t matter to me I’m here to score goals and hit people. 

On 9/7/2020 at 8:09 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

9/7 - 9/13

1. I'm going to enjoy seeing this yellow circled heart one last? time.

2. Nope, I'd like to hang around and build on what we've done

3. Well if they choose to call upon me to wear the maple leaf in red, I'll get on the plane

4. Some childhood friend told me I look cool if I skated with a stick

5. Top team coming up with all the progression

6. How about Scott Greene, he stakes a lot of shots. Maybe can help me stack my apples and teach me a thing or too when it comes to putting the puck in the net

I miss the yellow a bit and I liked the old logo, but the new one is nice too

I’m fine with going anywhere tbh, would love to come back to Vegas too if that was at all possible tho

Just trying to relax and get my player as developed as I can 

Just watching it on TV and family being into it when I was a kid 

I don’t know what the pick situation is like but I imagine that’ll be what determines it, hopefully the team won’t be a basement team whatever happens 

6) If you were to play along with someone from another team whether it be the VHL or the VHLM, who would it be?

Anyone from the league tbh, got no preference about anyone who I’m playing with at this point

I do yes.

Im sadly going to the VHL but I'd love to be in Vegas.

Keep grinding to be a top forward in the VHL

Being a Canadian. It's in our blood.

Absolutely. They have a very strong team to compete.

@Acydburn easily

Edited by fonziGG

On 9/7/2020 at 10:09 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

9/7 - 9/13

1. I like it, shows how much the culture has changed.

2. Yea probably, any team I can get a great experience with.

3. Just looking to relax man.

4. A group of friends, just here so I don't get fined.

5. For sure, they have a lot of potential.

6. Gorlab, easily, or Tate. 

zSH08aB.png.fa9c1ed17cdd0691ce814bfe446ae755.png

:veg:Las Vegas Aces Press Conference:veg:

9/14-9/20

Answer these questions for 2 TPE

(still no new logo emote)

1) The drafts are finally over! For anyone that's just been drafted by a VHL team, or if you we're drafted this season by us, how excited are you guys to play for your team? and for those who were drafted previously, what do you think of your future teammates/opponents?

2) What do you often do to make the offseason less boring?

3) We're looking to be contending this season, so do you think that you're ready to go?

4) What do you like most about Vegas? The extravagant night life, the casinos, or something more unconventional?

5) Is there anyone you look up to in the VHL?

6) How well am I doing as an AGM so far? I'd love to get some feedback on what I can improve upon.

20 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/14-9/20

1) The drafts are finally over! For anyone that's just been drafted by a VHL team, or if you we're drafted this season by us, how excited are you guys to play for your team? and for those who were drafted previously, what do you think of your future teammates/opponents?

3) We're looking to be contending this season, so do you think that you're ready to go?

4) What do you like most about Vegas? The extravagant night life, the casinos, or something more unconventional?

6) How well am I doing as an AGM so far? I'd love to get some feedback on what I can improve upon.

1.  I’m excited to play in the VHL but right now my focus is leading Vegas to a cup before I leave, the new guys here seem nice 

2. I love just being able to go home and not be the famous hockey player just be myself ya know?

3. ALL IN (pun 100% intended) I’ve been ready since last season ended 

4. night life and the food in Vegas is amazing 

5. I don’t really look up to anyone in the VHL but I have respect for everyone 

6. Love having ya as AGM Jiggs, your doing great I don’t see anything you can improve on right now. BTW love the press conference banners 

40 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/14-9/20

1  we are getting stronger, and i like that.

2 i do some training

3 are you joking? i'm always ready to go

4 the fake eiffel tour

5 my ex team mate sandstorm and my best friend Piero Angela

6 you are fine i think

Edited by Matt thunder

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/14-9/20

1. After being drafted by Vegas, I'm stoked to be on this roster and I can't wait to lace up my skates and get on the ice.

2. I like to go outside and chase some pigeons, helps keep my in peak physical condition and it's a lot of fun.

3. Born ready baby, time to go bring the cup home.

4. Has to be the casinos, I do love a game of poker.

5. I don't look up to anyone really, I focus on my game and mould it around what I think makes a good player but I have a lot of respect for the guys up in the VHL

6. Got a bit ropey making trades at the draft but you bounced back well and finished strong, glad to have you as the AGM

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/14-9/20

1) The drafts are finally over! For anyone that's just been drafted by a VHL team, or if you we're drafted this season by us, how excited are you guys to play for your team? and for those who were drafted previously, what do you think of your future teammates/opponents? Love the early comradery, there is a good vibe in the locker room.

2) What do you often do to make the offseason less boring? Find a good book, built shit, fix whatever I broke in my apt while drunk

3) We're looking to be contending this season, so do you think that you're ready to go? I am ready to go.

4) What do you like most about Vegas? The extravagant night life, the casinos, or something more unconventional? It's cheap AF to go to right now... great deals.  Also the craps tables have low buys.

5) Is there anyone you look up to in the VHL? phil

6) How well am I doing as an AGM so far? I'd love to get some feedback on what I can improve upon. Assuming you drafted me so good job

3 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

9/14-9/20

1) I look forward to my last season in the VHLM. 
2) I like to watch movies in my spare time or listen to music while I work out. 
3) Yes I’m ready to score as many goals as possible. 
4) I just like meeting new friends there. 
5) Just veterans that have put in some time and effort. 
6) As far as I can tell you are doing just fine.