Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

1 the season is almost wrapped up, can the Aces hold onto first place and keep momentum and stay rested all at the same time? ( yes I know fatigue is not q thing here )

2 who's is your pick for team mvp?

3 which Aces teammate do you hope to play with in the vhl?

4 what are your thoughts on all the new teams next season? Anyone a favorite?

5 what would your dream vhl job be?

6 where is your user from? 

1 the season is almost wrapped up, can the Aces hold onto first place and keep momentum and stay rested all at the same time? ( yes I know fatigue is not q thing here )

Absolutely! I believe in us bois. Let's do this!

Nathan N. MY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nathan N. We've both been drafted by Quebec/Vancouver. Hopefully, we'll both stay there through next season,

PHILADELPHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GM of an Expansion team. I would absolutely love to be able to be there at the start of a new team.

As I'm sure is no surprise from my name, outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

19 hours ago, oilmandan said:

1. Absolutely we can i believe in this team fully! Hopefully the sim agrees.

2. Nathan or Parker could both easily take it.

3. I would gladly take any or all of my line mates from this season.

4. I think it's awesome! Anywhere to start fresh and make a name for yourself is cool!

5.  Honestly not sure yet. This being only my second season I'm just enjoying being a player.

6. GTA

On 1/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, oilmandan said:

Absolutely, We've been playing so well so consistently throughout the season I just don't see us really falling off in the playoffs. We're gonna make a run and it's gonna be good. It's not a guaranteed win of course, nothing is, but we're playing so well together it's gonna be hard to stop us.

The expansion is great and I'm so excited! I love seeing new teams come in and expand the range of the VHL throught the world! More teams is also more competition, which should be a great new experience!

After being a GM in the WJC, I'd absolutely love to do that again for real with a VHLM or VHL club!

Pittsburgh, PA! Philly was a solid new addition, but I have some hatred toward the city ;)

I'll take the close expansion though!

1. Who will win between Oslo and Saskatoon in the wildcard ?

2. Who will win between Halifax and Ottawa?

3. Who is your pick for VHLM mvp?

4. If you could choose where the next VHLM franchise goes, where and what name?

5. How much have you paid attention to the VHL and what team surprised you most ?

6. If you could make one change on the site what would it be

1. Who will win between Oslo and Saskatoon in the wildcard ?

Oslo now that they have a new GM

2. Who will win between Halifax and Ottawa?

Gotta go with Hali, they've been on our tails all season long, super strong team

3. Who is your pick for VHLM mvp?

I'm going to go with Nathan N I think, good player. 

4. If you could choose where the next VHLM franchise goes, where and what name?

I would say Montreal because I am Bias, I know we just moved a VHL team out of QC but why not bring it back to the minors? Likely call it the Montreal ________ or Quebec _______ , no specifics on names. 

5. How much have you paid attention to the VHL and what team surprised you most ?

I really haven't and I hate to say it haha, but I've been so focused on the VHLM I really haven't kept my eyes peeled on any teams. 

6. If you could make one change on the site what would it be

Maybe navigation, clutter, I'd likely try to get rid of it and try to organize it in a way that makes it easier to find things, historical info, etc. 

On 1/28/2019 at 4:17 AM, oilmandan said:

1. Yea

2. Nathan imo

3. Orion since he entertains me

4. Houston since that logo is raw

5. Grader for sure.

6. The Bay Area 

Here's the first press conference of the upcoming season! Make sure to answer all 6 to get your 2 TPE!

1. What do you look forward to in this upcoming VHLM season?

2. Do you think the Aces have a shot at defending the cup? Why/Why not?

3. How do you think your player will play this season? What do you hope to accomplish in the minors?

4. Who do you think drafted the best, and why?

5. What new expansion or relocated team are you most excited to face this year? Philadelphia, Houston, or Minnesota? and why?

6. What are your first thoughts on being in Vegas? Do you like it here? Share some of your excitement!

@Bandit @Lightningyamasha @mxld17 @Koen Senft @MexicanCow123 @Dingle @Connor mcdavid @Benson

@JohnOQuinn @OneBuffalo1230 @Barracuda @Sunburst @jacobaa19 @Jubo07 @Ty343 @Antone10 @SwagSloth 

@Brolaski @speck1447 @Rykonen

I look forward to making a lot of new friends here on this site. I also plan on staying active from here on out. I also am prepared to help the aces take another Champions cup this year.

I do think we have a shot at defending the cup this year. We have a lot of good players, players on our team this year, and if we put our heads together, we can take home another cup. 

3. How do you think your player will play this season? What do you hope to accomplish in the minors?

I believe that my player will do fairly well this season. I believe he will do fairly well because, he is motived, and he is ready to help his team in anyway that he can.

I believe there is not any one team that drafted the best out of all the teams on this site. This is because all teams had really good picks this year.

5. What new expansion or relocated team are you most excited to face this year? Philadelphia, Houston, or Minnesota? and why?

I am most excited to face the Houston bulls. I am excited to face them because they are one of the brand new teams, with a lot of good potential to possibly take the cup this year.

6. What are your first thoughts on being in Vegas? Do you like it here? Share some of your excitement! 

I do like being on this team. We have a lot of good guys on our team, and I hope to make the best of my VHLM career with them. I am also very excited to be on this team. I'm sure there will  a lot of parties that I will attend after games, and especially during, and after playoffs.

Here's the first press conference of the upcoming season! Make sure to answer all 6 to get your 2 TPE!

I look forward to starting my career in the defending champs team! Also, I am excited to grow my player and see how he does during the season.

They drafted super well! So, of course, I think we can get that cup again! We have a lot of great players returning to the Aces as well and they know what to do get that cup again! 

I think my people should be about in the middle of everyone maybe above average. Since I am getting a lot of ice time I am confident in my skills and hopefully, we can get that cup!  

I think all the teams drafted about the same. The draft was stacked this year and every team got some really skilled players. ?? ME.

I am excited to see what Sonnet did with Houston. I watch the live stream that he did and he talked about his Houston team. I think they are going to go far and will be a challenge.

I was so pumped and still am! I already love Jubo he just seems like such a great guy so far! We have a lot of good players around so I am pumped to be playing with them! I will be attending all of the after game parties! 

1. What do you look forward to in this upcoming VHLM season? Look forward to being one of the top defencemen in the league and to repeat as champions!

2. Do you think the Aces have a shot at defending the cup? Why/Why not? Yes. Have some good returning talent and also have a good crop of new guys that will improve throughout the year to lead us to the championship. 

3. How do you think your player will play this season? What do you hope to accomplish in the minors? I think my player will improve upon his rookie season. He will fight for top defencemen in the league and will become more of an offensive threat. 

4. Who do you think drafted the best, and why? I think Vegas because our GM looked at who was available in an attempt to try and repeat as champions. 

5. What new expansion or relocated team are you most excited to face this year? Philadelphia, Houston, or Minnesota? and why? I’m excited to face Houston. I think the guy running it will do well and their team ha a lot of potential. Should be fun. 

6. What are your first thoughts on being in Vegas? Do you like it here? Share some of your excitement! I do like it. Our team has done nothing but succeed and our team is also very active. Our domination in the second half of the season and the playoffs was quite exciting. 

1. What do you look forward to in this upcoming VHLM season?

I look forward to playing for the team and playing for the cup and being apart of this team and for the games them self 

Yes because we got good players coming and some that r returning (I think and I hope we do).

Not bad but not good a decent play for this team if I play tho and I guess this tho...

The aces because they went the safe route and drafted good players and players who r the safe picks...

Philadelphia reapers because the name is cool and that’s the other team I wanted to go to (this one was my secret one that I wanted to go to more... lol) but ya Philadelphia looks good so that’s the second reason I look forward to play them...

I like it here and it’s great the fans and that r great the ppl r great and the team is great the ice time will be great the team will be great... let’s go los Vegas let’s go!!!

Edited by Connor mcdavid

• I look forward to continuing on my path to become an elite point scorer and help lead the Aces to another cup.

• I think we have the skill to retain the cup with the players we have.

• I've been steadily improving my abilities over the last few months, an I'm hoping to really let loose this season.

• It looked pretty even to me, big names got spread out.

• I'm excited to go and beat my old team, the now Minnesota Storm, show them what they're missing.

• I haven't really met or talked to anyone yet, so I'm hoping to make a good first impression at least. It will be fun trying to help defend the cup.

1. How do you feel the Aces recent acquisitions will impact the team going forward.

2. Are there any moves You feel the Aces need to make to become a contender.

3.How do make a mascot based off of this team name.

4. Do you think the Aces are in a position to win it all.

5. What prospects on the Aces should VHL teams keep there eyes on

24 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

1. How do you feel the Aces recent acquisitions will impact the team going forward.

2. Are there any moves You feel the Aces need to make to become a contender.

3.How do make a mascot based off of this team name.

4. Do you think the Aces are in a position to win it all.

5. What prospects on the Aces should VHL teams keep there eyes on

was not a part of aces when I wrote this

1. I'm looking forward to learning the ropes, developing my player, and helping the team defend their title!

2. Absolutely. Management is league best, and we have lots of motivated, active members.

3. I am hoping my goalie will win the starting position, and finish in the top 3 for GAA. I hope to be winning awards, and proving myself when it comes time for the VHL draft.

4. I believe the Aces and Houston had the best draft. The aces had a plethora of picks, getting plenty of active players. Houston picked up a lot of one year proven and prominent vets who will absolutely be able to lead towards a good first season.

5. I'm excited for Houston the most, given how well their draft went.

6. Vegas is amazing. Management has been nothing but helpful, and fellow players seem focused on winning

15 hours ago, Bonzaijoe said:

@Bandit @Lightningyamasha @mxld17 @Koen Senft @MexicanCow123 @Dingle @Connor mcdavid @Benson

@JohnOQuinn @OneBuffalo1230 @Barracuda @Sunburst @jacobaa19 @Jubo07 @Ty343 @Antone10 @SwagSloth 

1. I look forward to earning my place on the roster and helping us towards another cup run.

2. Absolutely, We have great management and incredible chemistry We are the team to beat for several years.

3. I think I will do mediocre, as I am still learning the ropes. but I think I will become a core player in a few seasons

5. I am most excited about playing Philadelphia, as I am very excited to visit the city and see it's sites

6. Incredible city, absolutely love it hear. Only complaint is that it is rather expensive to live here

Here's some more questions! Make sure to answer all 6 to get your 2 TPE!

1. Games start soon! What are you most excited for?

2. Who are you rooting for in the VHL?

3. How has the offseason treated you? Are you settling in well?

4. How is the team getting along in the early practices? Is there early chemistry?

5. What's your go-to diet on gameday?

6. With the VHL draft happening last week, are you excited to move up in the next coming seasons? Where do you see yourself in 2 seasons from now?

9 hours ago, Bonzaijoe said:

Here's some more questions! Make sure to answer all 6 to get your 2 TPE!

4. How is the team getting along in the early practices? Is there early chemistry?

6. With the VHL draft happening last week, are you excited to move up in the next coming seasons? Where do you see yourself in 2 seasons from now?

1. I am most exited for doing the best I can. I am also most excited to see how well we do this season.

2. I am rooting for very team in the VHL to be honest.

3.The offseason has treated me very well. I feel very glad to be back and I am settling back into the site.

4.I believe that our team is getting along just fine in early practices. I believe that there is, and will be a lot of chemistry for the Las Vegas Aces.

5.My go-to diet on gameday would probably have to be lighter foods, and protein shakes.

6. I am excited to go up next season to the VHL. At this point in time I  am not sure where I will be in two seasons if I may be honest.

Edited by Barracuda

I think we can as we have many new players who should do good including me. 

In honestly don't know but we have a lot of good player. It can be anyone on our team. 

I am rooting for the New York Americans as I am from New York. 

I am exicted for this season and all the new teams to challenge us. I don't have anyone as a favorite, but the 

I don't know, maybe to be a manager. 

My user is from New York. 

• I'm ready to start putting points on the board!

• I'll be rooting for the Helsinki Titans who just drafted me. Go future teammates!

• I'm so ready to go, just really anxious for the season to start already.

• I have a feeling that we are going to get a lot of points out of our lines, I'm super exited to get on the ice with my new line mates.

•  Rigatoni in meat sauce for those pre-game carbs.

•  I don't know a lot about the team that drafted me, but I'm hoping I can break into the top 6 forwards.

1. Games start soon! What are you most excited for? To improve my player So for next season he will fit in better and to defend the championship. 

2. Who are you rooting for in the VHL? Moscow. 

3. How has the offseason treated you? Are you settling in well? Offseason was good. Was happy to be drafted as the first player to a new team. 

4. How is the team getting along in the early practices? Is there early chemistry? Preseason was good and we have had a great start to the season. 

5. What's your go-to diet on gameday? Pasta and meatballs. 

6. With the VHL draft happening last week, are you excited to move up in the next coming seasons? Where do you see yourself in 2 seasons from now? I see myself in the top 4 D of Moscow next season. Excited to improve this season and be an impact player next season.