It´s good to think sometimes

jRuutu

Team-meeting-agenda.jpg

We had a team meeting yesterday, nothing dramatic, just something we do at least once a week here in Quebec. In the meetings, we usually go through the upcoming schedule and of course work on the tactical side by watching clips on something that happened in the previous games and try to see if we could learn anything. Anyways, when I was sitting in the meeting, I had few things on my mind the whole time, why don´t they show the cellys at all in these goal clips? To me, they are the most entertaining part and, what should I write about in my weekly blog?

Out of the blue it hit me, I´m going to involve both, my sponsor Haterade and VHL by talking about one player in each team that I would not want to play with! In pure Haterade way, I have done very little research and the reasons are silly:

:cal: Calgary: Keaton Louth
68 goals last year and 21 in 33 games this year, brag much? How about letting others score too? Can´t have someone stealing the sunshine like that, Keaton is out.

:dav: Davos:  Alvaro Jokinen
Plays the game on the edge, 6 penalty minutes and 13 hits show that he is a dangerous player, as a gentleman player, his over the top physical play is too much to handle.

:hel: Helsinki: Paolo Nano
We have weirdly similar names, Paolo Nano - Rauno Palo. If we are on the ice at the same time and then someone yells Paooolo, I could easily look there as well, that would be embarrassing. To make things even more awkward, we look almost identical if you look at us from distance.

:nya: New York: Ismond Kingfisher
Lastname is correct, nobody is better than Ismond in fishing the puck out of the net, but unfortunately the only time I have played against New York this year, Ismond was not playing, so I could not see it myself, but he did yell Paoooloo from the bench at me, that earned him a place on this list.

:rig:Riga: Jack Shephard
Played in Helsinki for multiple years, during his time with the Titans he was a vocal supporter of the movement that tried to get Helsinki as a city to separate from Finland and be its own country.

:sea: Seattle: Otto Axelsson
Openly Swedish center, one of us would need to switch the position if we played together, I would not understand a word he saying and then there is Finland vs Sweden aspect, not exactly match made in heaven.

:tor:Toronto: Tzuyu
Not only does his name sound like the noise you make when you sneeze, but he also has absolutely wild slapshot, miracle if it goes anywhere near the net, so if you are out there and he is about to shoot, I don´t know where you should go, down to the ice I guess.

:que: Quebec: Too many to list
I´m not going to pick any names since I´m the captain of the team, but what I can say is that if I could play with myself on the ice as well, the league would not be the same anymore.

18 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

:nya: New York: Ismond Kingfisher
Lastname is correct, nobody is better than Ismond in fishing the puck out of the net, but unfortunately the only time I have played against New York this year, Ismond was not playing, so I could not see it myself, but he did yell Paoooloo from the bench at me, that earned him a place on this list.

Gold