SEA/RIG ; S36 off-season

gregreg

IR making another return to Riga. Should be fun to see. Giygas has been passed around more times then a bottle of Cuervo at Cinco De Mayo.

Accepted I think Bushito is an absolute beast when hes in the zone and could become the best draftee from S36.  However I know he wants to again become a GM more than anything.  I have been in the same situation and more than anything don't wan to hold anyone back.  After talking to many teams this was the best situation for him and so I took it.

Edited by Mike

thanks to Seattle for everything. I've played on the team with ALL my players, and while I've been on Riga, it should be nice to be back. Just hitting 500 TPE, I should really do some damage for the team. 

500tpe player and depth player for a good young player? Seattle takes a step back with this.

Bushito's player is younger and Giygas is pretty much a cap hit at this point for a New York team that needs all cap players to semi-active --> Active. Depth is nice, but if it isn't earning any TPE coming out of a rebuild it makes no sense. I think both teams got what they wanted

Bushito's player is younger and Giygas is pretty much a cap hit at this point for a New York team that needs all cap players to semi-active --> Active. Depth is nice, but if it isn't earning any TPE coming out of a rebuild it makes no sense. I think both teams got what they wanted

So is Seattle rebuilding? Cause they arent dropping a 500tpe forward when they desperately need offense when there still competing.

So is Seattle rebuilding? Cause they arent dropping a 500tpe forward when they desperately need offense when there still competing.

Well sometimes there are other factors at play too. Such as Bushito wanting a chance to GM someday and Seattle might be after someone else. Off-Season brings changes that you have to witness first.

If the league lets Bushito become a GM again, they sure as hell better not remove Corcoran like Mike has suggested should be considered.

Not that I'm saying Bushito shouldn't get a chance if that's what happens (and I certainly don't know if it's in the works), but rather I'm using Bushito as an example to defend Corcoran. :)

Edited by Hustles

If the league lets Bushito become a GM again, they sure as hell better not remove Corcoran like Mike has suggested should be considered.

Not that I'm saying Bushito shouldn't get a chance if that's what happens (and I certainly don't know if it's in the works), but rather I'm using Bushito as an example to defend Corcoran. :)

Well I didn't really do anything wrong while I was a GM the first time. The team won a cup right? I had to leave obviously and it was on short notice which was unfortunate. I think if I can help the VHLM and new members of the league by running the Royals for a few more seasons, recruit for the league, prove my activity, when Greg does step down I will hopefully earn that opportunity once again. 

Didn't Mike go inactive as a GM as well?

• Admin

I stepped away from the league and gave up my spot after showing up less it was an unexpected leave and go inactive but I don't think I just left the league and said nothing.

Knight said you never said anything to your team. :P

• 7 years later...
On 3/1/2014 at 1:24 PM, iRockstar said:

thanks to Seattle for everything. I've played on the team with ALL my players, and while I've been on Riga, it should be nice to be back. Just hitting 500 TPE, I should really do some damage for the team. 

TRADED!