Claimed:Kendrick's S37 DRAFT PARTY (LIVE!)

Screen_Shot_2014_03_01_at_8_18_03_PM.png

Are you ready for the biggest party of the year? Well get ready cause the S37 Draft party takes place this year (Time and Date TBA) and Kendrick has it once again! Listen live to Kendrick breaking down team needs, team outlooks and more! Also listen to hear various guests pop in. We will attempt to get team General Managers, players from VHL teams and possibly a special guest who may make an appearance at some point. There will be music played at certain times to entertain you as you pop your head in from time to time. The initial draft podcast will go up into the draft hopefully and we want you there!

*If you want to pop your head in and make a small appearance much like radio interviews on your local radio dial, just PM me your Skype name and be on during the show!

Grader's Note: I realize this will be a challenge to grade as it may not be recorded because of it's length, but we will figure something out.

Register here to make it easier for discussion and such going into the draft's first round: http://www.ustream.tv

The OFFICIAL: DRAFT PARTY LINK

Edited by Kendrick

Sorry to those who really thought this would be better than it was. I had the unfortunate adventure this morning when my fiancé was rushed to the hospital. I was told her appendix burst and that is why I initially didn't start on time (she turned out to be alright). Shortly after the draft began she was supposed to get a lift from her mother home but her mother didn't know what time to be there, so being the good guy that I am I went and grabbed her. I'm looking to post it at some point but it wasn't working correctly earlier. Hopefuly :(

Sorry to those who really thought this would be better than it was. I had the unfortunate adventure this morning when my fiancé was rushed to the hospital. I was told her appendix burst and that is why I initially didn't start on time (she turned out to be alright). Shortly after the draft began she was supposed to get a lift from her mother home but her mother didn't know what time to be there, so being the good guy that I am I went and grabbed her. I'm looking to post it at some point but it wasn't working correctly earlier. Hopefuly :(

Sorry to hear that about your fiance. I'd like for you to post it if you can solely for the fact that I only got to listen to about 5 minutes of it, but if you can't, I'm sure we can figure something out to get you some TPE for it.

Yeah wasn't able to catch this live so hoping you can get an archive going. Sorry to hear about the fiance sir, scares like that are certainly nothing to ignore so you did the right thing rushing to the hospital. Glad everything ended up being okay. No hurries on the archive, get to it when you can I'm sure we all understand. 

The most positive thing about this picture is the 3 Followers. I'll be writing an MS this week to compensate for this mishap. Not sure why the file won't work because it was recorded live on ustream, but it what it is.Screen_Shot_2014_03_07_at_11_56_41_AM.pn

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...