(S64) C - Carter Donald, TPE: 30

Goalieguy

Welcome in the league, @Goalieguy . If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need, or you can just send me a PM on here.

also, good decision to not make a goalie despite the name. Market is saturated atm

6 minutes ago, Goalieguy said:

Tx for the welcomes. Im a goalie irl so I wanted to be more offensive minded in games I play. NHL 19 ima centre. Quick question, is there a timeframe until a gm signs me?

you will most likely see offers soon

@Goalieguy The Las Vegas Aces would like to acquire your services for the remainder of the season.
$1.5million to start out on our 4th line with potential to move up based on your TPE earnings here on out.

An offer will be sent to you through the player portal. Feel free to entertain other offers as other teams may also send offers your way.

8 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

@Goalieguy The Las Vegas Aces would like to acquire your services for the remainder of the season.
$1.5million to start out on our 4th line with potential to move up based on your TPE earnings here on out.

An offer will be sent to you through the player portal. Feel free to entertain other offers as other teams may also send offers your way.

Thank you for the offer. I will get back to you in a couple of days after considering all of my options. I appreciate the offer

21 minutes ago, Goalieguy said:

Thank you for the offer. I will get back to you in a couple of days after considering all of my options. I appreciate the offer

Ottawa can offer icetime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

LVA is offering you a 4th line job, we can probably start you up on the 3rd and you'll be on the 2nd in a matter of days if you earn some TPE.

How much are you offering (side note, how do I earn TPE)

4 hours ago, Goalieguy said:

How much are you offering (side note, how do I earn TPE)

All VHLM contract are 1 year for 1.5mil. I'm on my phone right, now, so I'll simply tag you in this week's newsletter. There is a section in it about how to earn TPE and claim it.

13 hours ago, McWolf said:

LVA is offering you a 4th line job, we can probably start you up on the 3rd and you'll be on the 2nd in a matter of days if you earn some TPE.

23 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

I will make my decision at 5:00 EST today, pending if I get any other offers. McWolf, did u happen to send an official off like LVA did?

1 minute ago, Goalieguy said:

I will make my decision at 5:00 EST today, pending if I get any other offers. McWolf, did u happen to send an official off like LVA did?

I can't actually do it, as I'm only Ottawa's AGM. Tagging @diamond_ace so he sees this and naybe he'll offer you something!

3 hours ago, Enorama said:

Don't feel stupid, it's just McWolf trying on his dad's clothes and trying to trick people at his job.

Juggling with the Ottawa AGM job where I don't actually have any power and the Retainer job is rough man.

4 hours ago, McWolf said:

I can't actually do it, as I'm only Ottawa's AGM. Tagging @diamond_ace so he sees this and naybe he'll offer you something!

About to send shortly, if he hasn't picked - Fridays aren't a day where I'm generally going to be able to do much after about 8-9 am (when I go to sleep), unless I happen to catch it during the time I'm getting ready for work (and then when I'm at work, after 7 pm, I'm usually able to do things again depending on patient flow). I'm at work now, we have an ambulance pending and we're short staffed, but I'll send one when I can.

17 hours ago, McWolf said:

Honestly, I'll throw him on 2nd right away if he's ok with me sliding him to wing temporarily. Could even double him up - 2nd wing and 3rd C. Anyway, offer is sent.

21 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Honestly, I'll throw him on 2nd right away if he's ok with me sliding him to wing temporarily. Could even double him up - 2nd wing and 3rd C. Anyway, offer is sent.

@Goalieguy well, here's our offer. o7

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, nicolas01 said:

Tagging Halifax' GM @ShawnGlade Maybe we can sign a center?

Welcome to the VHL @Goalieguy you would probably play on the 2nd line in Halifax but I'm not the one making lines.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:26 PM, diamond_ace said:

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, McWolf said:

@Goalieguy well, here's our offer. o7

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, Peace said:

Saskatoon can offer you fourth line minutes with the ability to move up our roster, and we’re in a healthy playoff position! 

Tagging @Dtayl, he’s SSK GM. 

Right. Sorry about that. Had a jammed weekend. If Saskatoon and Halifax dont offer me a contract by Wednesday, I will make a choice. I am ok with you throwing me on the wing an probably can double up if needed. Thanks

6 hours ago, Goalieguy said:

Right. Sorry about that. Had a jammed weekend. If Saskatoon and Halifax dont offer me a contract by Wednesday, I will make a choice. I am ok with you throwing me on the wing an probably can double up if needed. Thanks

Halifax officially offers you a spot on our second line. You'd on the PP and be playing along side some skilled players